Kal Penn quits acting for good, gets White House job

I think a lot of people (after they made tons of money) would do what he is doing. I think there seems to be more meaning instore with his new job and that issomething I wish i could say and do but unfortunately I am broke as a joke.

I see him coming back though. Working for Obama is only at most 2 terms....so maybe he is jumping on something that he can't refuse. props.

I felt so bad last night.

They killed his character off in HOUSE and I just lost it. Yelled at the tv screen for like 5 minutes, literally.

Sigh...

damn, he blazed with pres Bush. now he gets to work for Pres Obama. only in my dreams.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I felt so bad last night.

They killed his character off in HOUSE and I just lost it. Yelled at the tv screen for like 5 minutes, literally.

Sigh...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow good for him, I knew he was teaching classes but this is a big jump of careers...I would have never thought he would be working for the ObamaAdministration.

This guy taught a class at my school (University of Pennsylvania). My friend said he was really serious and a douche bag.

Good for him. I also read somewhere that he was teaching a course at U Penn for a little while...

Dude is smart. He knows what he wants in life, and im sure he's gonna be successful regardless.

Back
Top Bottom