- - KangaROOS Official - -

I just walked into bait yesterday asking about the Roos. Dude forgot about them releasing and said they didnt have em yet. Missed out on my size, the smallest they have is a 10.5 right now.

I just walked into bait yesterday asking about the Roos. Dude forgot about them releasing and said they didnt have em yet. Missed out on my size, the smallest they have is a 10.5 right now.
they still got sizes in there? Not bad

BRUH...go get me that 10.5!! 

why the return?
Chris...he went out to get them for me. I didnt know it til late and now the misses is on my back since I bought NB and Diadora...so I got to pass. If I had known, I would of passed on Dio. 

So i am trying to help him sell if possible.

Chris...he went out to get them for me. I didnt know it til late and now the misses is on my back since I bought NB and Diadora...so I got to pass. If I had known, I would of passed on Dio. 

So i am trying to help him sell if possible.
gotcha!  damn wifey always gets in the way!!!  LOL

yup this weekend, as you know, hanon release....I HAVE TO get these for her, otherwise i will be living in the garage

The only 10.5 I know that wanted these I already hooked up with another seller.....let me see if anyone else i know wants these.

What store even allows you to return these? Boutiques usually allow exchange only

Yea white laces suck on these, rope laces ftw and word lol, must be a nice boutique to accept returns

What store even allows you to return these? Boutiques usually allow exchange only

There's a 30 day return policy, at least on the receipt. Store credit only. Not sure if that applies to limited releases. Bait had a 9 yesterday too.

Also appreciate the help bds and anyone else...not trying to make money off these as they are already pricey.

There's a 30 day return policy, at least on the receipt. Store credit only. Not sure if that applies to limited releases. Bait had a 9 yesterday too.
oh ok. You worded it as if you were getting bread back by returning it

Ping @Tbrights   because he pinged me asking for price shipped to Canada. Given you went out for me man, if he buys them, I will send you 20 on the shipping.

Eb still got the alife kangaroos. If anybody wants em come today to scoop so you could get extra Yeezy raffle entries :lol:

Hate to have to let them go, but they're simply too big. If anyone is intereated in the asphaltgold mouse omnirun pm me. Worn 1.5 times size 47 and pair 51/100.

Hey y'all. So happy that I just had to share this LPU. Sample Ovis. Check out the care package the dude sent! Even crazier to think I don't even know this guy. Really went above and beyond. 
nthat.gif
 Grails.

Back
Top Bottom