KANSAS MAN RAPES A DOG .........SMH

roll.gif

Nasty.
smh.gif

i dunno if this makes it any better...but at least the dog was alive..i mean i remember reading on here a real newsreport where a guy fornicated with a dogthat had been road kill for a few days...in the middle of the street.
I know im not the only one who remembers somebody posting that!

wait a minute the dog's name is yogi, which makes him a male dog. was he doing the dog, or was the dog doing him?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

i dunno if this makes it any better...but at least the dog was alive..i mean i remember reading on here a real newsreport where a guy fornicated with a dog that had been road kill for a few days...in the middle of the street.
that is the KING of nasty...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sunny559 wrote:

i dunno if this makes it any better...but at least the dog was alive..i mean i remember reading on here a real newsreport where a guy fornicated with a dog that had been road kill for a few days...in the middle of the street.
that is the KING of nasty...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THAT NEEDS A MEGA SIZE
sick.gif

Necro-beastiality?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom