Kanye Did it.. Can I pull it Off?

laugh.gif
read more books kids

I mean, Kanye wore his leather Balmain pants with Infrareds casually too, so I don't see why not.

Try it on and just look at yourself in the mirror son. Then take pics and let us laugh at you. Then you'll know whether you pulled it off or not.

LMAO @ the Sisqo jokes though.

I mean, Kanye wore his leather Balmain pants with Infrareds casually too, so I don't see why not.

Try it on and just look at yourself in the mirror son. Then take pics and let us laugh at you. Then you'll know whether you pulled it off or not.

LMAO @ the Sisqo jokes though.

I think it would look better with a more matte finish, but give it a try it couldn't hurt.

I think it would look better with a more matte finish, but give it a try it couldn't hurt.

I mean I'd like to think Im a pretty fashionable dude, I can pull it off going out but I ain't trying to hit the streets in the day time rockin some leather pants like T.I. 

I mean I'd like to think Im a pretty fashionable dude, I can pull it off going out but I ain't trying to hit the streets in the day time rockin some leather pants like T.I. 

Back
Top Bottom