Kanye "Fishsticks" coming on 11pm Comedy Central

imgres
KanyeFishsticks.jpg

Since his album just dropped and we heard him attacking the critics and pumping himself with that premium all throughout the album, I got to see how ridiculous this episode is again
laugh.gif

imgres
KanyeFishsticks.jpg

Since his album just dropped and we heard him attacking the critics and pumping himself with that premium all throughout the album, I got to see how ridiculous this episode is again
laugh.gif

wasn't even all that funny. people just kept saying it over and over

on his album he said something about it. I don't remember which song or exactly what he said, but went like "hit writers from southpark with a fishstick" or something like that I don't even remember. I need to get back to studying but can't stop typing.......

on his album he said something about it. I don't remember which song or exactly what he said, but went like "hit writers from southpark with a fishstick" or something like that I don't even remember. I need to get back to studying but can't stop typing.......

"Choke a South Park writer with a fish stick"- Gorgeous. ^^ I was just giving a heads up for the SP fans out there; you don't have to watch it.

"Choke a South Park writer with a fish stick"- Gorgeous. ^^ I was just giving a heads up for the SP fans out there; you don't have to watch it.

on his album he said something about it. I don't remember which song orexactly what he said, but went like "hit writers from southpark with afishstick" or something like that I don't even remember. I need to getback to studying but can't stop typing.......

Go on please...

on his album he said something about it. I don't remember which song orexactly what he said, but went like "hit writers from southpark with afishstick" or something like that I don't even remember. I need to getback to studying but can't stop typing.......

Go on please...

yeah I love the episode, too bad dane cook's unfunny $%$ was on till 11:15.  Turned to CC at 11 for a huge disappointment.

yeah I love the episode, too bad dane cook's unfunny $%$ was on till 11:15.  Turned to CC at 11 for a huge disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom