Kanye really though

LL

as long as your neck looks like this, it doesn't matter when else you wearing.

*paging user in the Ninjahood thread who said kilts weren't in style and would never be, called me a liar*

nerd.gif

love em or hate him

anything this dude puts on becomes a trend...

dude could wear a gucci diaper under his kilt and dudes would go crazy..

900x900px-LL-604ff090_24-DSC_4681.jpeg

as long as your neck looks like this, it doesn't matter when else you wearing.

Ok so u tellin me if I were to wear gold around my neck like MR.T, I can acceptably rock a pink lace g-string with 10in leather black heels, & be in the clear?

*paging user in the Ninjahood thread who said kilts weren't in style and would never be, called me a liar*

:nerd:

ah ah ahhhh
he told you that it was not a staple in American fashion for men to wear skirts/kilts.
which it isn't. if it was no one would say anything when Kanye did this.
you can't compare a skirt/kilt to a t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes. those American fashion staples for men
i remember y'all convo vividly and that is what dude was saying and you kept playing dumb.

So Kanye isn't wearing a kilt?

if you're replying to me
i (and the dude you were arguing with) said an American staple.
staple 2 |ˈstāpəl|
noun
1 a main or important element of something

Cam'ron wore pink, Ye is wearing a kilt, Rocky is wearing a dress, dudes got man-bags.
None of them are AMERICAN Mens Wear STAPLES.
T-Shirts, Jeans, Tennis shoes, Suits, Ties, Dress shoes, those are Americ...i'm not about to go on.
anybody reading this can see you're trolling.

ok kanye wearin a kilt(which is still weird as ****) but this ***** is literally wearin a dress bruh. dudes just gay as they wanna be these days i see
A kilt?  That sir is a pleated leather skirt with matching leather leggings.  What's going on in this world.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom