You late OP.
That croud was lucky Yeezus blessed them with da leather kilt. :smokin
o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg
o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg

lol .. crazy performance ...
He Kilt it
:rofl:

Last edited:
it seems like dudes only look at the name tag and since its expensive it must be HOT...

it was bad enough when dudes looked like were rockin those baby shirts you button on the crotch..

you know who this ones for...

Last edited:
I know some people are trolling...but it is amazing alot of people in this generation think money is some sort of validation to do anything.

I'm thoroughly convinced some of you ****** would suck a penis if it meant getting rich. 

Now how rich are we talking about?

live & let live... but with that said the problem in the world today is that dudes think regardless og "whats on his neck", "how much money he's made" etc etc people think bc he does or has that he can do whatever he wants....

like dude like it or not is a role model for young men i dont need my young man rocking a skirt out of curiousity bc it'll open a pandora's box to the BS\

so nah shouldn't be a problem with him doing what he wants, ppl shouldn't make a big deal.... but still if you don't approve of his wears you shouldn't support a yeezy till he represent ap roduct you fully back..

i'd love to see an alternate dimension kanye with his momma still alive.... see if he as cocky as he is now... hahahaha

It's a stage costume for God's sake :lol: I don't think there is a picture of him out in public with the skirt.

GET OVER IT :lol:

so if a dude rocks a leather kilt over his pants.........he likes penises in his mouth and butt?

isn't this dude obsessed with looking crazy and having people talk about what he wears? how does that translate to "i like to stick things in my anus and i like the taste of semen"?

just wondering where the connection is.

and son is wearing pants with some **** over it. which is how people dressed in Roman and Egyptian days. but i'm trying to figure out how wearing that increases the chances of dudes sucking dongers or getting effed in the bee.

Some of yall will buy whatever is sold to you...

:smh:

Can't save em all I guess...

Gerard Butler is gay as hell

View media item 170934

We all know Sean Connery likes penises in his mouth

View media item 170935

It's well documented that Shaka Zulu was really into getting his back blown out anally by dudes.

View media item 170937

Plus there's this guy. Lookin like he loves the old pickled pickle.

View media item 170938

And then this guy, who looks like he's just begging for a good daggering

View media item 170939

Then these guys....lookin like they bout to head to a Madea play on opening night

View media item 170940

I'm not saying I would rock it.....but i'm really trying to see why it offends people so much.

Bro, strip this situation all the way down to the simplest form. Take away "Kanye West", "High Fashion", how much it cost, and where you seen it.

You're defending a man wearing a skirt. Not a man, following the traditions of his homeland, but a man wearing a skirt. Thats what it is.

Last edited:
Ok. I'm defending a man wearing a skirt. Cool.

I don't care if the next man wears a skirt. Maybe if he was rocking the skirt with nothing underneath it, just bare legs, I would feel a certain way. But as of now, I'm looking a pics of a dude who puts alot of thought into what he wears on stage and came up with an idea that would have the entire internet talking about his stage costumes.

Let that man wear a skirt. If that brings up any weird sexual feelings in you, than that's something you should talk to a professional about.

Has Kanye been trying to convince dudes that it's cool to kiss each other on the mouth? Has Kanye been trying to make it cool for young black dudes to fondle eachother's genitals? Has Kanye been trying to make gay sex a cool thing to rhyme about?

Oh, wait, he hasn't? He's just rocking a really dumb looking leather skirt over his pants?

Nevermind, then.

You're taking the penis in the mouth comment a little too much to heart.

My point was to all that people who said that "if so and so has x amount of money...he's allowed to do this or that"

That's ******ed to me and that's a common mentality I see on this board.

You people think having money is a tool to do or say anything and get a pass for it.

Ok. I'm defending a man wearing a skirt. Cool.

I don't care if the next man wears a skirt. Maybe if he was rocking the skirt with nothing underneath it, just bare legs, I would feel a certain way. But as of now, I'm looking a pics of a dude who puts alot of thought into what he wears on stage and came up with an idea that would have the entire internet talking about his stage costumes.

Let that man wear a skirt. If that brings up any weird sexual feelings in you, than that's something you should talk to a professional about.

Has Kanye been trying to convince dudes that it's cool to kiss each other on the mouth? Has Kanye been trying to make it cool for young black dudes to fondle eachother's genitals? Has Kanye been trying to make gay sex a cool thing to rhyme about?

Oh, wait, he hasn't? He's just rocking a really dumb looking leather skirt over his pants?

Nevermind, then.

Who said anything about gay or sexuality, doe???

I didn't.

THE AMOUNT OF HOMOPHOBIA ON THIS WEBSITE IS DISGUSTING. WHY DO YOU CARE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO PERFORM ORAL SEX ON A MALE? IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WHEN YOU CLOWNS EXPRESS YOUR DESPERATION SAYING YOU WOULD DRAG YOUR GENITALIA THROUGH A QUARTER MILE OF HOT COAL JUST TO PERFORM ORAL ON THAT OVERWEIGHT WOMAN YOU CALL THICK, DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WANT TO READ THAT EITHER? THE HOMOPHOBIA MUST STOP NOW.
boshface.gif

so if a dude rocks a leather kilt over his pants.........he likes penises in his mouth and butt?
isn't this dude obsessed with looking crazy and having people talk about what he wears? how does that translate to "i like to stick things in my anus and i like the taste of semen"?
just wondering where the connection is.
and son is wearing pants with some **** over it. which is how [COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]people dressed in Roman and Egyptian days[/COLOR][/COLOR]. but i'm trying to figure out how wearing that increases the chances of dudes sucking dongers or getting effed in the bee.
.... The ROMANS and the EGYPTIANS were some of the biggest BOY LOVERS in history. Egyptians were into that
transgender and "ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE"

HINT: your subconcious mind way more powerful than your consious mind. Of course these artist will never come out and just say it.........defeats the purpose behind the agenda

View media item 170987

Last edited:

My point was to all that people who said that "if so and so has x amount of money...he's allowed to do this or that"

You people think having money is a tool to do or say anything and get a pass for it.

It aint even about having money being able to wear certain things. You think kanye cares what some guys on an internet forum think about his attire? You think an average joe wearing the same thing would care about what some dudes on an internet forum thinks?

With the whole gay thing, i was just commenting on what I see on WSHH and other's responses. Like Kanye West and ASAP Rocky want the youth to be homosexual. That's ridiculous. I do agree with your whole "emperor's new clothes" stance, though.

And mrkane do you have any sources or respected scholarly research to support your claim about ancient Egypt?

It aint even about having money being able to wear certain things. You think kanye cares what some guys on an internet forum think about his attire? You think an average joe wearing the same thing would care about what some dudes on an internet forum thinks?

If he didn't care, why would he do such an extreme thing? If he really didn't care, he'd go on stage in sweats and a tank top.

I ,honestly, do think Kanye cares.

Dude just said he does it to see what people will say.

It's kind of puzzling how people can be so upset that a person they don't and will never know is wearing a skirt.

Like who even cares though?

If he didn't care, why would he do such an extreme thing? If he really didn't care, he'd go on stage in sweats and a tank top.

I ,honestly, do think Kanye cares.

Dude just said he does it to see what people will say.

so he does it to have people talk about it? well mission accomplished. you guys are talking about him

It's kind of puzzling how people can be so upset that a person they don't and will never know is wearing a skirt.

Like who even cares though?

This is a discussion forum, doe. You could say that about any and everything that doesn't effect you directly.

A elementary school got shot up. "Who cares if another man shot up some other people, I don't know them.."

Quit trying to play cool...

Back
Top Bottom