Kanye rocking White/Cement IV Retros? Vol. Imma let you finish...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

fresh-celeb-kanye-west-air-jordan-iv-cement-1-570x1262.jpg
< those 99's
pimp.gif

fresh-celeb-kanye-west-air-jordan-iv-cement-2-570x770.jpg

^ is it just me or is there a lil resemble b/w them. maybe i'm trippin but they kinda look alike in the face and head.

I wouldnt be suprise if those 4's are fake a lot of celebrity's be wearing fake clothes and shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yo those jeans are sick... not to be hypebeast but what kinda jeans are those?? ill send 2 dollars to whoever lets me know PM

laugh.gif

And the amount of Kanye slurpers on here is thick. So what if dude thinks Amber Rose isn't hot. It's called opinions. Just because 'Ye is hittinthat, does that automaticlly mean that she is a bonafide hottie? What if she was dating a regular dude. Still a certified dime piece?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yo those jeans are sick... not to be hypebeast but what kinda jeans are those?? ill send 2 dollars to whoever lets me know PM

laugh.gif

And the amount of Kanye slurpers on here is thick. So what if dude thinks Amber Rose isn't hot. It's called opinions. Just because 'Ye is hittin that, does that automaticlly mean that she is a bonafide hottie? What if she was dating a regular dude. Still a certified dime piece?

The hell her dating Kanye got to do with anything. I'm just calling it how i see it.

the life of a celebrity...

people takin pics of him everytime he leaves a building... and analyzes what he has on...

ahhh... the life...

dude is whack but those 4s are straight heat rocks!!Why is it hard to beleive that some 99 4s can be that fresh and not crumble?I had a pair that was as freshand wearable!!I sold them last year and i regret it to this minute!!!!!!!

So everyone hates kanye now
Cause he made swift blow up smh LOL

Back to op doubt they are new won't drop soon
Market is flooded for next year plus dude has money
To buy some so why wouldn't they be so fresh

if ive ever given the chance to get anywhere close to amber rose i will give her the most mean dry humping she has ever had.

Back
Top Bottom