Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

You're not doing Kanye any favors by saying he INVENTED sped up samples

On both sides, people reach

There's guys in here writing essays to discredit the man and downplay his impact every chance they get.

I think it's much more irrational to continue to follow, research, and critique some one you don't like then to continue to support someone who produces products you enjoy.

I'm not a fan of his current clothing line, but he has made classic albums in the past IMO.

As much as y'all say he has worshippers his haters are just as if not more dedicated lol Look in this very thread. Same clowns over & over and for what? It's personal to you dudes that a black man has big ideas & wants to succeed. Dudes like Stillin are threatened which is why you see such passion for hating a man they've never ever met personally. Pathetic on so many levels.

Threatened by Kanye? :lol:

Really reaching for the stars, race got nothing to do with thinking Kanye is a clown

Last edited:
You are though. It's one thing to dislike someone & keep it moving like adults do. It's another to invest your time into criticizing & attempting to discredit everything a man you'll never meet does. You're threatened by his success as a black creative. That bothers you. Why does this black man think he's so good? He shouldn't feel that way he's just a ***** From a black man that handles microaggressions from devils regularly I can spot it a mile away. Why else do you invest your time into expressing your hate for all things Kanye? What award do you achieve from that?

Last edited:
since the beginning of civilization. there has always been hatred towards successful people who didnt fit the commonly accepted archetype of a successful person 

The whole "kanye is a clown" mantra goes hand in hand with the narrow minded thinking that a person of his "personality" should be unsuccessful and unimportant.

The guy doesnt hurt people.... he doesnt play by the rules of the establishment... and has self actualized the majority of his desires and dreams despite not starting with the resources to do so.

The main reason i rock with him tho is that he does have relevance that resonates worldwide 

The most corrupt politician you hate would rather have your favorite "conscious" rapper make a speech about him on live TV than have kanye west go off on him in the same situation. 

not because ye a major political figure... but because kanyes words travel farther and get discussed more.....ie. this thread

Last edited:
Sighhhh, Ye looks like he on some heavy meds. That would explain the weight gain too. ...oh how the mighty have fallen,

OJ-Simpson-release-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

The weight gain is a side effect from all of the anti-depressant medications he's been on since being released from the hospital. It's a shame, this man is finally genuinely smiling in photos and the jackals are quick with the insults.

look at the ****** eyes

he hasnt said or done ANYTHING since hanging on with Trump in like January

look at the *****s eyes

he hasnt said or done ANYTHING since hanging on with Trump in like January

Do you personally know anyone who's dealing with depression who's on heavy levels of meds? It definitely takes a toll on the individual and everyone's reaction varies.

Also, isn't he allegedly working on his new album? That would probably explain why we haven't heard anything from him publicly.

Reading through some of the exchanges i had in this thread, and seeing where the Yeezy brand is now...... when taking into account all of the Extra curricular **** he's involved with now

#GOLD

Reason 31027739471 not to listen to the public chatter when you have a viable plan & the vision & work ethic to create.

Reading through some of the exchanges i had in this thread, and seeing where the Yeezy brand is now...... when taking into account all of the Extra curricular **** he's involved with now

#GOLD

Reason 31027739471 not to listen to the public chatter when you have a viable plan & the vision & work ethic to create.
How much are you making though?

Constantly post laughing emojis to mock people you claim spend to much time worrying about Ye.

Yet you bump a two year old thread thread to cape for for dude again.

You must really love that man. :lol: :lol:

Bro i support Kanye West, so seeing him succeed on a major level after the majority of people wished failure on him, yea i'm going to celebrate it.

you dislike Kanye West, you seem to have a problem with me posting about Kanye west, Yet here you are EVERY TIME i post lined back up at the Frank stand... Go somewhere my G.

Back
Top Bottom