Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

The problem with this fool is that he literally feels entitled to a hand out

That's 100% it.

Not realizing that these heavy weight fashion designers, spent years studying, working and perfecting their craft to gain the respect that they have today. Dude feels like because he's had success in one field, he should automatically be given a handout and skip all of the steps on the way to success in another field.

That's not how the game works.

I stop listening to Kanye West a long time ago

He expects people to think he is a genius on Monday, then an idiot on Wednesday, and back to a genius on Thursday.

this begging for money on social media is unprofessional and childish...

but i bet if ye got a billi.... dude would shift the direction of an industry within 10 years

I'm getting tired of this *****. Somebody need to take his phone asap. Rhymefest wasn't lying.

Reactions: God

but i bet if ye got a billi.... dude would shift the direction of an industry within 10 years
Lol.... No
he already increased the profitshare of a billion dollar company in their largest market within 2 years...

and thats just a few million in design and production

Hell, I truly believe the only reason he made TLOP was for that too. Ye cares more about his fashion goals than making music now IMO.

Shame too because he is a musical genius.
This. Dont care for his drama. Dont care for his clothes. Some of his shoes are cool. Love his music though.

his fashion actually sucks, I have no idea why people worship him like they do

he wishes he was Pharrell in that sense

Last edited:

Lol.... No
he already increased the profitshare of a billion dollar company in their largest market within 2 years...

putting your name on a few shoes and tshirts is nothing compared to running a billion dollar company

I wouldnt trust kanye west to run an apple store

wait for we trying to say Kanye is responsible for Adidas making profits?

those Yeezy's are bleep on the radar, there is a reason Nike knew they didn't need him

I wouldn't say he's "in the hole", I mean, a lot of us have debt but also have income. No matter how rich you are, you will most likely always have debt. Bigger house/lifestyle choices. The only one that seemed to crack that code is, ironically, Mark Zuckerburg.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait for we trying to say Kanye is responsible for Adidas making profits?

those Yeezy's are bleep on the radar, there is a reason Nike knew they didn't need him
they treat him like nike treats lebron and kobe, they give them a few designs to choose from and suck up a bit to make it seem like the star had a huge role in the design.

only kanye is delusional enough to actually believe he's that important to the design process 

Reactions: God

Lol.... No

Selling clothes, and cloud computing are 2 completely different worlds

Kanye is a form over function guy. As much as I love his shoes, there's no real functional reason why his shoes have straps...

That thought process alone is enough to lead someone to believe that he doesn't have the mental direction to dabble in half the things he rants about.

until those Yeezy's get mass produced (which then means no one will want them), he won't ever do much for Adidas bottom line

until those Yeezy's get mass produced (which then means no one will want them), he won't ever do much for Adidas bottom line
Not true. He increases the marketing value of the company and that equates more people buying Adidas in general. He's played a huge part in Adidas' comeback.

Tidal number one app in the states this week?

Welp thanks kanye

I will say after Ye signed to adidas I saw more people buying/wearing adidas. Before the yeezys were unveiled, everyone assumed the tubulars (original pairs that were flooded last summer) were pretty yeezy esque (if that makes sense, eventhough we didnt see the yeezys yet). There was definitely some impact there.

for comparison, you have actual ball players (Carmelo, CP3, Griffin) with their own shoes also, and those don't move too well.

Back
Top Bottom