Kanye West and his Goons...

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Am I the only one that thinks one of them looks like Fonzworth Bentley?

nerd.gif
30tnr5l.gif

i remember when i started skating back in the eighties. i used to get clowned on for being black and skating, dressing like a skater, and listening to allkinds of music. even though i lived in the hood, had plenty of black friends, and listened to hip hop as well. when i got older i would see interviews withpopular rap producers and djs where they would mention a lot of the music that i used to get clowned on for listening too. its funny how people have noproblem with fitting into some baggy pant image that is shown in hip hop, while the people making the hip hop are hip to all types of other things. open yourmind, there's more out there.

the only one who's not dressed like a clown is Fonzworth. Kanye looks like a ****** in that pic. And as for that Taz dude.. I cant respect any man whowears LEGGINGS. WTH?!
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Like I said, many a thing is excuseable. MANY a transgression.

But the same way I'd clown Elton John for wearing oversized glasses with big purple feathers in them, I'd clown this.

I'd clown Marques Houston for wearing a clear suit out in public... Unless it came with a helmet and was the new "Protable Bubble Boy" gear andhe had TB.

In fact, my Moms and Grandma go to Fash Bash every year since as long as I can remember, and they show me pics of what people wear and I can't help butthink: "They just did that to be seen", to which I also attribute this collection of fabric tomfoolery.

Everything Ye does is not outlandish, and I don't think we should act as such. But there is a difference between a fashion risk and a dumb #!%$%!$ mistake.

To me, all these colors and ridiculous apparel, however "hip" you think they are, are just garish examples of the dudes saying "look at me"without blatantly smacking you in the face like the **%%% Eye dudes. Like, there is no difference between this and them dudes with super tight womens jeans andnintendo belt buckles and what not. If they like it and will continue to dress this way, then cool. That's what you do. I ain't hated on Flav for a DAYsince I met him in person and he's actually like that for real, clocks and ALL. What I DON'T support is somebody being uber-trendy, to the point ofgoing so over-the-top with it that they singlehandedly piss millions off just by wearing ALL of the possible fashion trends at the same time.

Perhaps I've ranted. But my girl considers herself a fashionista, and I have to hear her go on and on about this bull all damn day. Certain **%# I cantake, but these dudes lookin worse than Joey Tribbiani with the Porsche Jacket, Pants, Gloves, shoes and Glasses with no Porsche...

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

This is why his music sucks now... hangin out with these turds.
indifferent.gif

Music sucks now?

And the people who you hang out w/ effect your music.

Log off. You suck at life.
indifferent.gif

Let his nuts hang homes...You wanna be inside him?

Captain save a H!! His music sucks to me now.

Log on. You rule at the internet douche
indifferent.gif

EDIT: Quit defending _s you don't know. Unless he's your man or somethin?
Hahahaha. That's an awful lot of homophobic emotion you got there miss.

One's music is a reflection of one's life. Kanye has been an artist before you even knew who he was. His art (music) reflects that. I'm sure Kanye kicks it with many other people who are not seen in that picture. So how would you explain that? He still kicks it w/ Jigga. Still kicks it w/ Mos and Talib. You're clearly making no sense. I suppose every single artists that ever made an album should ALWAYS kick it w/ the same people they have been kickin it with forever - oh their art will suffer. You're about as delusional as you are stupid.

Edit- Quit hatin on n's you don't know.

But, I guess there will always be haters that's just how it is - hatin' !+%#!# marry hating $$%*@$+ and have hatin' kids. Hence, your existance.

laugh.gif
Just stop! you get softer and softer with every post

You talkin like you know the man...

I have all the mans albums I enjoy his music pre-HB-808S

I got the right to hate just as much as you got the right to love him...but you really defending him on the internet like you got something at stake it'ssilly dude.

Why did you even take the time to stop and think and actually reply to my comment
indifferent.gif
Are you his protector

I'm surprised Kanye hasn't been robbed yet, with goons like that I know high school kids who'd beat the !%! out of all of em.

He makes music for kids. That is how kids dress.

Grown-ups don't dress like that.

Thjere is nothing wrong with being gay. Only when you keep it on the DL that when people have a problem. If that doesn't register on your dar thensomething wrong

Back
Top Bottom