Kanye West Got A Brand New Chick, Vol Major Upgrade?? ( Their Real, Just OD Big) He's Winning

ah yes, i'm always a big fan of the voluptuous chest. With that being said, i approve of Kanye's new chick. I just never saw Amber more than just a nice trunk.

i think all ya'll are the gay ones, acting like if you saw this broad at a party you wouldnt break your neck... and for the RE-tards that cant read they're real... and lovely
pimp.gif

shayUKbombshell%20-%202.jpg

shes photoshopped though....not her boobs.

i think Amber is more of a natural beauty and looks abit classier, both these $%%!$%$ after one thing though.

Man the things money can do for a guy. Well for every hot woman out there, there is a guy that's tired of screwing her.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i think Amber is more of a natural beauty and looks abit classier, both these $%%!$%$ after one thing though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

am I looking at the same chick as some of you calling her ugly? and since when was there a limit to how big boobs should be?

shorty is an upgrade IMO...I never got down with chicks with the short hair like Amber anyway.

This one got JUGS and a pretty face = UPGRADE

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This dude Kanye stays getting with the JO's.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS. [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
alien.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Amber > this new chick.[/color]

she looks good now for sure, but she also looks like she's gonna hit the wall hard

Originally Posted by 23kidd

awwww....

1275397811amber_crong.jpg

She probably fell in love and isshhh. Convinced herself that Kanye was the man she had been waiting for all her life. Thoughts of marriage, kids, and whatnot...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i think Amber is more of a natural beauty and looks abit [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]classier[/color], both these $%%!$%$ after one thing though.

you forgot the "jk"

Back
Top Bottom