KANYE WEST - HEARTLESS (STUDIO / CD QUALITY)

indifferent.gif
Not impressed in the least.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

the album is called "808 and heartbreaks", what else do you guys expect? lol

this is crack though.

real talk..... im not counting ye out just yet....maybe he's just not puttin out the rite single yet for everybody 2 go
eek.gif
but it'll comeeventually.......i hope
ohwell.gif

These cats tryna transcend rap.. Weezy and Kanye are nowwhere near the artist that 3 stacks is..Alot of the hardcore rap heads called 3 Stacks soft while helaughed is way to the bank wit The Love Below is the same dudes on kanye and Weezy nuts now that they put some"T Pain" on they tracks lol. Im nottalkin about NT either because i know there is mad love for Andre on here but the common rap head..Its Ridiculous.. I had one cat tell me Andre wasn't a"rapper". Obviously the only album he ever picked up was "The Love Below", and even that had rap material > Than this garbage.. Now Whenwayne and Kanye do it 5 years later its supposed to be hot....right......Had to vent my bad...

dam kanye your first 3 albums are classics. This album is gonna be the point where fans will say he's losing it like nas and Nastradamus.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

These cats tryna transcend rap.. Weezy and Kanye are nowwhere near the artist that 3 stacks is..Alot of the hardcore rap heads called 3 Stacks soft while he laughed is way to the bank wit The Love Below is the same dudes on kanye and Weezy nuts now that they put some"T Pain" on they tracks lol. Im not talkin about NT either because i know there is mad love for Andre on here but the common rap head..Its Ridiculous.. I had one cat tell me Andre wasn't a "rapper". Obviously the only album he ever picked up was "The Love Below", and even that had rap material > Than this garbage.. Now When wayne and Kanye do it 5 years later its supposed to be hot....right......Had to vent my bad...
?

nobody said anything about Andre and The Love Below...which some people on this board call a classic.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by Kanye West

They wanna rap and make soul beats just like you...

What happened to all that?
frown.gif
smh.gif

This shouldn't be categorized in that little "School" thing he had going on .

He should drop this under another name ... like Daft Kanye or something ...
grin.gif

na daft punk makes dope music. this stuff right here...na he's not on daft's level with this bull..

Back
Top Bottom