<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Crumbs

OP please edit title of the thread to "Official Kanye West and Jay-Z WTT Tour and Album leaking Complaints"

laugh.gif
basically...i mean the album is done theres no new news except for the tour and the release....dudes begging for leaks are worse than the ones talking about the tour

I'm saying. I hope this doesn't leak.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Crumbs

OP please edit title of the thread to "Official Kanye West and Jay-Z WTT Tour and Album leaking Complaints"

laugh.gif
basically...i mean the album is done theres no new news except for the tour and the release....dudes begging for leaks are worse than the ones talking about the tour

I'm saying. I hope this doesn't leak.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I hope you guy's arent expecting to hear any of their old music. Kanye specifically rarely performs his older music -- Read: Coachella. I hope you're prepared for 808s and Heartbreaks..

He did the least amount of songs from that album at Coachella tho

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I hope you guy's arent expecting to hear any of their old music. Kanye specifically rarely performs his older music -- Read: Coachella. I hope you're prepared for 808s and Heartbreaks..

He did the least amount of songs from that album at Coachella tho

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

If we did we still wouldn't be able to hear the album now. It's funny how much yall believe in this scheme, it's prolly gonna leak a couple days before release but dudes need to shut up about these tickets I feel like I'm in a Jordan 11 release thread.  

Then avoid the thread and wait until the album release.

Naw brah Imma catch this leak

<The album comes out next week though
laugh.gif

If we did we still wouldn't be able to hear the album now. It's funny how much yall believe in this scheme, it's prolly gonna leak a couple days before release but dudes need to shut up about these tickets I feel like I'm in a Jordan 11 release thread.  

Then avoid the thread and wait until the album release.

<The album comes out next week though
laugh.gif

< The album comes out next week though
laugh.gif
Keep tellin yourself that

That's the official release date, and you waited this long. How about waiting a little bit more instead of whining about leaks? Dudes damn impatient
30t6p3b.gif

< The album comes out next week though
laugh.gif
Keep tellin yourself that

That's the official release date, and you waited this long. How about waiting a little bit more instead of whining about leaks? Dudes damn impatient
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom