A few more dates

11/22/11 Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
11/27/11 Pittsburgh, Pa - Consol Energy Center
11/29/11 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
12/03/11 New Orleans, LA - New Orleans Arena
12/16/11 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
not saying you wrong 
but how you know

Pitt or Tacoma isn't on Ticketmaster, weird. Pre-sale for the new dates that are up is this Friday at 10am.

Pitt or Tacoma isn't on Ticketmaster, weird. Pre-sale for the new dates that are up is this Friday at 10am.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

This is a moment in hip hop history. I know these guys won't dissapoint, the Deluxe album will be copped
smokin.gif

I'm honestly looking forward to the album as much as the next guy but, no it's not. stop it. This is why in every damn thread after an album releases there's an abundance of comments which are the equivalent of 
eyes.gif
 faces. 

How is he wrong for HIS take on the album?

Also, when else can you remember in recent memory two high-profile pop icons putting together a full-length hip-hop LP?

This is a moment in hip hop history. I know these guys won't dissapoint, the Deluxe album will be copped
smokin.gif

I'm honestly looking forward to the album as much as the next guy but, no it's not. stop it. This is why in every damn thread after an album releases there's an abundance of comments which are the equivalent of 
eyes.gif
 faces. 

Also, when else can you remember in recent memory two high-profile pop icons putting together a full-length hip-hop LP?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 faces. 

1: He hasn't heard it yet. Which is half of my point, the other half is the exaggeration/overhype which is OD compared to just the reality, which is peoople greatly anticipation of an album by two artists you like. 
2: Not necessarily  pop icons but I loved blackout.

Also I feel like if you look back over the hip-hop history, this would not be considered a moment at all in the timeline. If I'm wrong and in my opinion find this is some groundbreaking new-age classic hip-hop i'll come back and post it. I'm not the type to be afraid to swallow my pride, just trying to point out a lot of the ridiculous statements that get said before an album drops.

edit: I know what thread i'm in but luckly my flamesuit cannot be tarnished.

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 faces. 

1: He hasn't heard it yet. Which is half of my point, the other half is the exaggeration/overhype which is OD compared to just the reality, which is peoople greatly anticipation of an album by two artists you like. 

Also I feel like if you look back over the hip-hop history, this would not be considered a moment at all in the timeline. If I'm wrong and in my opinion find this is some groundbreaking new-age classic hip-hop i'll come back and post it. I'm not the type to be afraid to swallow my pride, just trying to point out a lot of the ridiculous statements that get said before an album drops.

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 faces.

How the hell is it not??
When was the last time the two biggest names in hip hop right now do an album together?

Lemme guess, you a nas fan huh?
laugh.gif

The sodium strong with this one

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 faces.

How the hell is it not??
When was the last time the two biggest names in hip hop right now do an album together?

laugh.gif

If its a flop you're right. But if its any where close to above average this will be a moment in hip hop history. Just like if Snoop and Nas made an album together in the early 90s. Even tho different content but were at the top at that time

If its a flop you're right. But if its any where close to above average this will be a moment in hip hop history. Just like if Snoop and Nas made an album together in the early 90s. Even tho different content but were at the top at that time

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 faces.

How the hell is it not??

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

smokin.gif

eyes.gif
 faces.

How the hell is it not??

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 faces. 

Also I feel like if you look back over the hip-hop history, this would not be considered a moment at all in the timeline. If I'm wrong and in my opinion find this is some groundbreaking new-age classic hip-hop i'll come back and post it. I'm not the type to be afraid swallow my pride, just trying to point out a lot of the ridiculous statements that get said before an album drops.

<Even if he hears the album and says the same thing about it, how is he "wrong"? It's his take on the album.

Nas and Snoop (to a degree) ain't NEVER been as relevant/known in mainstream pop music culture as Jay and Ye. They and their music is known to a wide range of demographics, and they're even known in pop culture outside of their music.

eyes.gif
 faces. 

Also I feel like if you look back over the hip-hop history, this would not be considered a moment at all in the timeline. If I'm wrong and in my opinion find this is some groundbreaking new-age classic hip-hop i'll come back and post it. I'm not the type to be afraid swallow my pride, just trying to point out a lot of the ridiculous statements that get said before an album drops.

<Even if he hears the album and says the same thing about it, how is he "wrong"? It's his take on the album.

Nas and Snoop (to a degree) ain't NEVER been as relevant/known in mainstream pop music culture as Jay and Ye. They and their music is known to a wide range of demographics, and they're even known in pop culture outside of their music.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

A few more dates

11/29/11 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
12/03/11 New Orleans, LA - New Orleans Arena
12/16/11 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome

Don't play with me, I was so upset when they canceled it before

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

A few more dates