<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

hating on wiz, i bet how fly 2 would be better than WTT
nerd.gif

They say never say never, well I'm saying NEVER

Just in case op doesn't see the first quote lol

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Man if i have some money left over from FASFA. & If Frank Opens then i might have to cop a ticket ..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Random but is this real?

SMH @ you for using your FA money to buy #%%* like tickets when their is people like be out their that can't even get enough FA money to pay for school 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man if i have some money left over from FASFA. & If Frank Opens then i might have to cop a ticket ..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Random but is this real?

SMH @ you for using your FA money to buy #%%* like tickets when their is people like be out their that can't even get enough FA money to pay for school 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Random but is this real?

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

u_mad.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Random but is this real?

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

u_mad.jpg

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I dont even.... This cant be.... 

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u_mad.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u_mad.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u_mad.jpg

kanye-serious.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
u_mad.jpg

kanye-serious.gif

Do you guys think that the digital copy will be available Sunday night/midnight?

Never purchased a digital release off of iTunes before so I'm wondering how and what time they release this.

Do you guys think that the digital copy will be available Sunday night/midnight?

Never purchased a digital release off of iTunes before so I'm wondering how and what time they release this.

[h1]Mike Dean Talks Jay-Z & Kanye West "Watch The Throne" Snippet Leaks[/h1]
by RASHAD PHILLIPS

posted August 04, 2011 at 3:07PM EDT | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-west-watch-the-throne-snippet-leaks#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">14 comments

Mike_Dean-Throne_Leakage.jpg

One of the key contributors on "Watch The Throne" calls Dallas Penn and Combat Jack's PNC Radio to address the leak of low-quality snippets from Jay-Z and Kanye West's joint album.

Anticipation for Jay-Z and Kanye West’s Watch The Throne has been building since August of 2010, when Kanye announced the project would be a five-song EP. In the months leading up to the August 8 release of the album, representatives from Universal Music Group, the parent company of Def Jam, who is releasing the album, have taken various measures to make sure the album did not leak prematurely. Advertising firm GroupM partnered with UMG and announced what it described as “an aggressive new anti-piracy policy.

[h1]Mike Dean Talks Jay-Z & Kanye West "Watch The Throne" Snippet Leaks[/h1]
by RASHAD PHILLIPS

posted August 04, 2011 at 3:07PM EDT | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-west-watch-the-throne-snippet-leaks#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">14 comments

Mike_Dean-Throne_Leakage.jpg

One of the key contributors on "Watch The Throne" calls Dallas Penn and Combat Jack's PNC Radio to address the leak of low-quality snippets from Jay-Z and Kanye West's joint album.

Anticipation for Jay-Z and Kanye West’s Watch The Throne has been building since August of 2010, when Kanye announced the project would be a five-song EP. In the months leading up to the August 8 release of the album, representatives from Universal Music Group, the parent company of Def Jam, who is releasing the album, have taken various measures to make sure the album did not leak prematurely. Advertising firm GroupM partnered with UMG and announced what it described as “an aggressive new anti-piracy policy.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Normally it is midnight. So Sunday night you should be able to download it. But you never know. iTunes can be funny sometimes. But if you preordered it I would definitely keep checking Sunday night. And I'm on the West Coast and I normally get things at 9PM my time. So they go off the East Coast timezone. So take that into consideration too.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Normally it is midnight. So Sunday night you should be able to download it. But you never know. iTunes can be funny sometimes. But if you preordered it I would definitely keep checking Sunday night. And I'm on the West Coast and I normally get things at 9PM my time. So they go off the East Coast timezone. So take that into consideration too.

Back
Top Bottom