pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Question...do you dudes listen to anything outside of hip hop???

i'm a self proclaimed Kanye/Jay stan, and this cd is nowhere near classic...im about to peep again, but i had to force myself to finish the first time through...
Thats all a matter of opinion though. But I see where you're coming from.

This could quite possibly be one of the best collab albums hip hop has seen to some, to others its not. I am loving it right now.

I've heard other albums that have jumped out at me the entire way through before this, a ton of them that aren't hip hop. But you can't knock my man for enjoying a certain genre of music and feeling like this is a classic in his eyes for the genre he loves.

Because someone can say that a REAL classic piece of music is something my Mozart or something, and they don't listen to your genre or ours. Its all preference my dude 
wink.gif

I like the mastered version of "Thats my %*!%*", I finally know what Kanye is saying on the hook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

After one listen I must agree...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Question...do you dudes listen to anything outside of hip hop???

i'm a self proclaimed Kanye/Jay stan, and this cd is nowhere near classic...im about to peep again, but i had to force myself to finish the first time through...
Thats all a matter of opinion though. But I see where you're coming from.

This could quite possibly be one of the best collab albums hip hop has seen to some, to others its not. I am loving it right now.

I've heard other albums that have jumped out at me the entire way through before this, a ton of them that aren't hip hop. But you can't knock my man for enjoying a certain genre of music and feeling like this is a classic in his eyes for the genre he loves.

Because someone can say that a REAL classic piece of music is something my Mozart or something, and they don't listen to your genre or ours. Its all preference my dude 
wink.gif

I like the mastered version of "Thats my %*!%*", I finally know what Kanye is saying on the hook
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by cartune

In Paris
subtle shots at the game 6 fail 
laugh.gif
You sure? I thought he was referring to MJ game 6 gamewinner vs Utah Jazz 98' finals
Jay is the double entendre master son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
soon as i posted that it  hit me, I see what jay did there.  MJ/Lebron/Wade, Game 6th
pimp.gif

I wasn't talking about that one...I was referring to this one:

Primetime:
At 42 be better than 24 / I carried the 4-5, mas- tered 48 laws / Still wearing my 23’s they can’t f**k with the boy / As far as them 16’s, I’m 23 of it all

I think he means:
at age 42 im better (than Kobe & when he was age 24) / I carried the #45 jersey and (mastered 48 minutes in a game or referring MJ's age) / still wearing my AJs... / as far as rapping im the MJ of it all

pimp.gif
if that matters

Originally Posted by cartune

In Paris
subtle shots at the game 6 fail 
laugh.gif
You sure? I thought he was referring to MJ game 6 gamewinner vs Utah Jazz 98' finals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
soon as i posted that it  hit me, I see what jay did there.  MJ/Lebron/Wade, Game 6th
pimp.gif

Primetime:
At 42 be better than 24 / I carried the 4-5, mas- tered 48 laws / Still wearing my 23’s they can’t f**k with the boy / As far as them 16’s, I’m 23 of it all

I think he means:
at age 42 im better (than Kobe & when he was age 24) / I carried the #45 jersey and (mastered 48 minutes in a game or referring MJ's age) / still wearing my AJs... / as far as rapping im the MJ of it all

pimp.gif
if that matters

GreatAlbum. The overall sound and direction of the album sounds very Kanye West. I feel like the overall direction and passion for this project was ALL Kanye with Jay just trailing and following and  jumping in and providing verses here and there after ideas have already been paid out. 

Kanye West + Jeff Bhasker + Mike Dean = Incredible Sound and guaranteed quality production and album cohesiveness. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

They didn't catch too many bodies on this. Sounds really good. But these _'s weren't spitting like that.
Truth. Lyrically its good enough but musically this is some next level isht. Like I said on twitter, this joint really isn't a rap album. Its like musical theater with raps on it. Every song feels like a different act.
Incredible assessment man
pimp.gif

GreatAlbum. The overall sound and direction of the album sounds very Kanye West. I feel like the overall direction and passion for this project was ALL Kanye with Jay just trailing and following and  jumping in and providing verses here and there after ideas have already been paid out. 

Kanye West + Jeff Bhasker + Mike Dean = Incredible Sound and guaranteed quality production and album cohesiveness. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

They didn't catch too many bodies on this. Sounds really good. But these _'s weren't spitting like that.
Truth. Lyrically its good enough but musically this is some next level isht. Like I said on twitter, this joint really isn't a rap album. Its like musical theater with raps on it. Every song feels like a different act.
Incredible assessment man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Primetime:

I think he means:

pimp.gif
if that matters

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Primetime:

I think he means:

pimp.gif
if that matters

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom