Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

http://twitpic.com/62swft

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I tried not to listen to the songs til the album came out in stores but dudes got my hyped
laugh.gif

playin this #%%+ right now
pimp.gif

I tried not to listen to the songs til the album came out in stores but dudes got my hyped
laugh.gif

playin this #%%+ right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

They didn't catch too many bodies on this. Sounds really good. But these _'s weren't spitting like that.

Dunno what you want in lyricism, but it's all over the album especially at the back end.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

They didn't catch too many bodies on this. Sounds really good. But these _'s weren't spitting like that.

Dunno what you want in lyricism, but it's all over the album especially at the back end.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

No Otis on the itunes deluxe version
nerd.gif

no ham on the ticket presale version. i went and copped the deluxe off itunes because the tracks i downloaded off ticketmaster kept skipping including otis.
mad.gif

nerd.gif

no ham on the ticket presale version. i went and copped the deluxe off itunes because the tracks i downloaded off ticketmaster kept skipping including otis.
mad.gif

nerd.gif

sort by date added...they spelled the & out to and for Otis so they wont be together in your itunes. Also those asking about HAM it has Kanye's name first so it will sort differently

nerd.gif

sort by date added...they spelled the & out to and for Otis so they wont be together in your itunes. Also those asking about HAM it has Kanye's name first so it will sort differently

Wheres the track where Kanye was rappin his verse for Russell Crowe???...

did it make the album?

Wheres the track where Kanye was rappin his verse for Russell Crowe???...

did it make the album?

Back
Top Bottom