<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i wanna agree with you I felt like kanye was fuggin up alot and then he just started to disappear like he knew it to 
laugh.gif

When Jay spazzed....he spazzed!!!
the album is what a jay album would be lyric wise, while it's what a kanye album would be production wise
great description, agreed 100%

Jay-Z is a rapper.  Kanye is a producer first then rapper second.  And your conclusion is wrong about the album.  They are both on there own swag and it works.  Album is amazing.  If anything its on some higher level %$!%.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i wanna agree with you I felt like kanye was fuggin up alot and then he just started to disappear like he knew it to 
laugh.gif

When Jay spazzed....he spazzed!!!
the album is what a jay album would be lyric wise, while it's what a kanye album would be production wise
great description, agreed 100%

Jay-Z is a rapper.  Kanye is a producer first then rapper second.  And your conclusion is wrong about the album.  They are both on there own swag and it works.  Album is amazing.  If anything its on some higher level %$!%.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Dunno what you want in lyricism, but it's all over the album especially at the back end.

i'm sayin! what are you looking for bruh? 

Jay's flow alone on some of these tracks is ridiculous. And I'm sure there a bunch of wordplay I'm missing out on first listen.Kanye held his own. Dude FIT Jay well on these songs, and both rappers allowed the other to go off without getting in the way.
my sentiments exactly 

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Dunno what you want in lyricism, but it's all over the album especially at the back end.

i'm sayin! what are you looking for bruh? 

Jay's flow alone on some of these tracks is ridiculous. And I'm sure there a bunch of wordplay I'm missing out on first listen.Kanye held his own. Dude FIT Jay well on these songs, and both rappers allowed the other to go off without getting in the way.
my sentiments exactly 

just downloaded it (homeboy hooked me up with the free link
pimp.gif
)....no church in the wild is SICK! I haven't even made it past that song
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

No Love for The Joy??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can't believe Dudes ain't mentioned this.
it was a good friday song so no ones really blown away.
eek.gif
 from the looks of their comments i don't think they knew that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

because if they did i don't think they would even comment on it. 

just downloaded it (homeboy hooked me up with the free link
pimp.gif
)....no church in the wild is SICK! I haven't even made it past that song
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

No Love for The Joy??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can't believe Dudes ain't mentioned this.
it was a good friday song so no ones really blown away.
eek.gif
 from the looks of their comments i don't think they knew that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

because if they did i don't think they would even comment on it. 

Every time I began to be able to digest the album it just got crazy as +%!$ again. Like I said when $!%+++ In Paris first came on I was in a trance. Gotta Have It is bananas also.

Just got my Deluxe copy off iTunes..just put one up...about to listen from start to finish now! #TYBG
pimp.gif

Just got my Deluxe copy off iTunes..just put one up...about to listen from start to finish now! #TYBG
pimp.gif

Every time I began to be able to digest the album it just got crazy as +%!$ again. Like I said when $!%+++ In Paris first came on I was in a trance. Gotta Have It is bananas also.

Back
Top Bottom