<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG the entendres...

Gentleman. Did you hear what Kanye said???????

Illest M-fer alive:
What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

....talking about Currensy blowin after Drake

Drake = actor money

<does drake and currency have beef or something? I'm confused
Curren$y was dropped from young money not too long before Drake got signed.

I could be wrong about that line, but thats my best guess.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Sneaky

nerd.gif
Haven't even listened to it yet. Waiting for tomorrow
Oh damn I won't tell you then 
laugh.gif

no. Spill it. Lol

You little turd, FF.
laugh.gif

As I said on Twitter I thought the Bonus Tracks on the Deluxe version would be throw away type tracks, son The Joy, Illest & Primetime are some of the best tracks on the album.
Man this album is a SOLID 8/10 after more listens in the whip and etc potential to be 9/10!

As I said on Twitter I thought the Bonus Tracks on the Deluxe version would be throw away type tracks, son The Joy, Illest & Primetime are some of the best tracks on the album.
Man this album is a SOLID 8/10 after more listens in the whip and etc potential to be 9/10!

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Who Gon Stop Me
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The beat change......
Have NEVER heard a beat like that before...
eek.gif
it's called dubstep...it was a sample and it wasn't even flipped that well
not to sound like an elitist, but i think maybe this is why my outcome is different from others...that and I Love You So sample weren't flipped that nice, at all...the production is good, but i don't feel like it's next level like dudes are expressing...maybe because i listen to different types of music

the album is good, don't get me wrong, but i guess i was expecting something more...

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Who Gon Stop Me
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The beat change......
Have NEVER heard a beat like that before...
eek.gif
it's called dubstep...it was a sample and it wasn't even flipped that well
not to sound like an elitist, but i think maybe this is why my outcome is different from others...that and I Love You So sample weren't flipped that nice, at all...the production is good, but i don't feel like it's next level like dudes are expressing...maybe because i listen to different types of music

the album is good, don't get me wrong, but i guess i was expecting something more...

Now please, domino, domino, / Only spot a few blacks the higher I go / What’s up to Will / Shoutout to O / That ain’t enough / We gon need a millionmore/

pimp.gif

I only like about 4 songs...still havent heard the joy though. im pretty sure a lot of ppl will like the album and it will sell well

Now please, domino, domino, / Only spot a few blacks the higher I go / What’s up to Will / Shoutout to O / That ain’t enough / We gon need a millionmore/

pimp.gif

I only like about 4 songs...still havent heard the joy though. im pretty sure a lot of ppl will like the album and it will sell well

Just gave the album a full listen and...
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

From start to finish, this album is pure crack.

I had very high expectations going in, it exceeded it all.

Cannot wait to hear this on tour on a multimillion dollar sound system.

Just gave the album a full listen and...
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

From start to finish, this album is pure crack.

I had very high expectations going in, it exceeded it all.

Cannot wait to hear this on tour on a multimillion dollar sound system.

Murder to the Excellence is my Fav as of now. Lift off has grown on me in the last hour, then I got to New Day and Back to No Church in the Wild

Murder to the Excellence is my Fav as of now. Lift off has grown on me in the last hour, then I got to New Day and Back to No Church in the Wild

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Looks at sig... Looks at avy..
Sorry there was no whining on the album..

grin.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Man this !#@+* going to be stupid in the whip. Don't let me blast "Gotta Have it" in the whip through the city with the windows down
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Looks at sig... Looks at avy..
Sorry there was no whining on the album..

grin.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Man this !#@+* going to be stupid in the whip. Don't let me blast "Gotta Have it" in the whip through the city with the windows down
30t6p3b.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom