<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Has anyone noticed or heard any other artists on the album? Just curious... I know Cudi is pretty obvious but still. .Had me
eek.gif
The Dream & Seal.

Song(s)?

Originally Posted by nightruans

can someone explain the little cartoon tune at the end of all the tracks? what does it mean
its a entr'acte...i guess keeping with the rich French theme...nice little touch 

Originally Posted by nightruans

can someone explain the little cartoon tune at the end of all the tracks? what does it mean
its a entr'acte...i guess keeping with the rich French theme...nice little touch 

Elly Jackson and Charlie Wilson on that's my *!%@$ (or a charlie wilson sound alike)

I like how on this album and MBDTF, they used all the different artists more so as textures, instead of what you'd expect from
a typical feature

Elly Jackson and Charlie Wilson on that's my *!%@$ (or a charlie wilson sound alike)

I like how on this album and MBDTF, they used all the different artists more so as textures, instead of what you'd expect from
a typical feature

man I'm so !%***$@ confused. I plan on buy the physical deluxe edition on the 12 at Best Buy, but now I'm hearing that Best Buy is only going to have the regular version on the 12th and they'll have the deluxe on the 23rd when it comes out everywhere else. what the @!#! is this??
laugh.gif

man I'm so !%***$@ confused. I plan on buy the physical deluxe edition on the 12 at Best Buy, but now I'm hearing that Best Buy is only going to have the regular version on the 12th and they'll have the deluxe on the 23rd when it comes out everywhere else. what the @!#! is this??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom