<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Ummm..
laugh.gif

You talking about Southside's lame %$*? There's that video of him bragging about it for 10 minutes.

Song has a lot more of Kanye's sound than his

Anyway... /hate

You talking about Southside's lame %$*? There's that video of him bragging about it for 10 minutes.

Anyway... /hate

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

The world may never know...
nerd.gif

I was anticipating a Godfather reference too... They better release it.
Maybe one of them is saving it for the next solo album?
That's was some people are saying or it could or it can be on the physical copy...i hope
I honestly don't think it'll ever release.
frown.gif

Only cause it'll be impossible to get "Por ti Volare" cleared, kinda like what Frank Ocean is going through with the "Hotel California" sample for American Wedding.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

The world may never know...
nerd.gif

I was anticipating a Godfather reference too... They better release it.
Maybe one of them is saving it for the next solo album?
That's was some people are saying or it could or it can be on the physical copy...i hope
I honestly don't think it'll ever release.
frown.gif

Only cause it'll be impossible to get "Por ti Volare" cleared, kinda like what Frank Ocean is going through with the "Hotel California" sample for American Wedding.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Mike Dean is the *+%+#@! man. Texas legend.

And good looks to S1 being on WTT. All this from meeting Rhymefest at SXSW.
That's what's up, TX 
pimp.gif

We in here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Mike Dean is the *+%+#@! man. Texas legend.

And good looks to S1 being on WTT. All this from meeting Rhymefest at SXSW.
That's what's up, TX 
pimp.gif

We in here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Seeing nothing but "amazing" comments in this thread...

I swear, I think some of ya'll don't want to admit how overrated this album already is because ya'll don't wanna be disappointed in the hype. 

I'm going to give this a more detailed listen later this evening, but man...amazingly average comes to mind right now.

...N's In Paris BANGS, though.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Seeing nothing but "amazing" comments in this thread...

I swear, I think some of ya'll don't want to admit how overrated this album already is because ya'll don't wanna be disappointed in the hype. 

I'm going to give this a more detailed listen later this evening, but man...amazingly average comes to mind right now.

...N's In Paris BANGS, though.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Anyway... /hate
Yea 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I hear his little drum pattern he made a similar beat in 09 called Body bag that %#%% cool tho. 
Ms Deb be workin these lil %**#$$ dog. Cashin out and selling dreams 
pimp.gif

rocawear-gq-1-475x315.jpg
Jay-Z and Kanye West are on their way to conquering the charts. The rap kings’ monumental album Watch the Throne is shaping up to have a blockbuster week.

The album only hit iTunes today, but early estimates are already in. In less than 24 hours, Throne has hit No. 1 on iTunes in over 20 countries. The album, which avoided leaking in advance, is on track to sell at least 400,000 to 500,000 copies in its first week in the U.S., according to Billboard.

Based on these figures, that would give Jay and Kanye the second-largest sales week of the year, behind Lady Gaga’s Born This Way, which opened with 1.1 million units.

Watch the Throne is available exclusively at iTunes until Friday, when it expands to other digital retailers and physical stores. Best Buy will carry the deluxe version exclusively from August 12-22.

Official first-week sales will be released on Wednesday, August 17.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Anyway... /hate
Yea 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I hear his little drum pattern he made a similar beat in 09 called Body bag that %#%% cool tho. 
Ms Deb be workin these lil %**#$$ dog. Cashin out and selling dreams 
pimp.gif

rocawear-gq-1-475x315.jpg
Jay-Z and Kanye West are on their way to conquering the charts. The rap kings’ monumental album Watch the Throne is shaping up to have a blockbuster week.

The album only hit iTunes today, but early estimates are already in. In less than 24 hours, Throne has hit No. 1 on iTunes in over 20 countries. The album, which avoided leaking in advance, is on track to sell at least 400,000 to 500,000 copies in its first week in the U.S., according to Billboard.

Based on these figures, that would give Jay and Kanye the second-largest sales week of the year, behind Lady Gaga’s Born This Way, which opened with 1.1 million units.

Watch the Throne is available exclusively at iTunes until Friday, when it expands to other digital retailers and physical stores. Best Buy will carry the deluxe version exclusively from August 12-22.

Official first-week sales will be released on Wednesday, August 17.

^ They didn't include the ticket sales also, which many said will push it over a mill sold. Hopefully they include it but idk

Btw, Hov wordplay on "Primetime" wow

^ They didn't include the ticket sales also, which many said will push it over a mill sold. Hopefully they include it but idk

Btw, Hov wordplay on "Primetime" wow

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

whats crazy is LMFAO has mixing credit

I love how Ye has all these artist involved with one song and you wouldnt know until the credits come out

This concert is gonna be epic especially if they perform there own solo albums 1st then at the end perform WTT
pimp.gif

I wouldnt mind J. Cole & Big Sean as openers

laugh.gif
eek.gif
.... Yeah I guess Lift Off does has more of a pop feel

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

whats crazy is LMFAO has mixing credit

I love how Ye has all these artist involved with one song and you wouldnt know until the credits come out

This concert is gonna be epic especially if they perform there own solo albums 1st then at the end perform WTT
pimp.gif

I wouldnt mind J. Cole & Big Sean as openers

laugh.gif
eek.gif
.... Yeah I guess Lift Off does has more of a pop feel

Either you hate or love it...i love it
pimp.gif

Got my tickets for the tour when it hits South Florida too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ticket/album sales can't count if I'm correct. Blame the dude in my avatar.
 The album was certified platinum by Billboard in June 2004[sup][13][/sup] and was certified double platinum in late January 2005.[sup][14][/sup][sup][15][/sup]

Part of the album's chart success is due to concertgoers receiving a copy of Musicology, with the album cost included in the ticket price for the Musicology Tour. This prompted Billboard magazine and Nielsen SoundScan to change its chart data methodology: For future album releases, Billboard says that customers "must be given an option to either add the CD to the ticket purchase or forgo the CD for a reduced ticket-only price."[sup][16][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musicology_(album)#cite_note-15[/sup]

Either you hate or love it...i love it
pimp.gif

Got my tickets for the tour when it hits South Florida too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom