<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

StaXX wrote:
Yeah that vid was dope. 
pimp.gif

Wow, didn't think much of Otis before, but even with the simple video, it really brings the song together. And like most already said,
Jay look like he was havin the time of his life. Ain't seen that since he was kickin it with Free, Beanie, and Peedi Crakk in the "Flipside"
video.

Wow, didn't think much of Otis before, but even with the simple video, it really brings the song together. And like most already said,
Jay look like he was havin the time of his life. Ain't seen that since he was kickin it with Free, Beanie, and Peedi Crakk in the "Flipside"
video.

I'm nowhere near a stan for these dudes, but this is the most satisfying video I have seen in a LONG time. Probably since Tell Me When To Go. It's everything I wanted to see and envisioned plus more. I just wanted them to swag that %@*$ out and then did....Aziz wheelin, white women, back to the future maybach, and Ye bringing out the VERY RARE non corny side of Jay. Most importantly dudes having #$@#%+$ fun.

I'm nowhere near a stan for these dudes, but this is the most satisfying video I have seen in a LONG time. Probably since Tell Me When To Go. It's everything I wanted to see and envisioned plus more. I just wanted them to swag that %@*$ out and then did....Aziz wheelin, white women, back to the future maybach, and Ye bringing out the VERY RARE non corny side of Jay. Most importantly dudes having #$@#%+$ fun.

i really like the og otis try a little tenderness song...and was like...they kinda ruined the song...but the video made up for it

i really like the og otis try a little tenderness song...and was like...they kinda ruined the song...but the video made up for it

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Did 'Ye take shots at Curren$y, Wiz and Amber, or am I reaching?
oh no hes definitely getting at them

edit:
Damn baby pu**y can’t be your only hustle / Unless you bad as Naomi Russell / I mean a lot of ni**as got money / So basically, Russell ain’t the only Russell / Russell Brand, Russell Crowe / Zero Zero Zero Zero, a whole lot of 0’s / What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them, i mean ye referenced naomi russell, russell simmons, russell brand and russelle crowe all at one time...classic lol

this was the worst delivered verse I've heard in a while.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Did 'Ye take shots at Curren$y, Wiz and Amber, or am I reaching?
oh no hes definitely getting at them

edit:
Damn baby pu**y can’t be your only hustle / Unless you bad as Naomi Russell / I mean a lot of ni**as got money / So basically, Russell ain’t the only Russell / Russell Brand, Russell Crowe / Zero Zero Zero Zero, a whole lot of 0’s / What you after, actor money? / You in line behind currency, yeah you after money /

those few lines were so ill to me when i first heard them, i mean ye referenced naomi russell, russell simmons, russell brand and russelle crowe all at one time...classic lol

this was the worst delivered verse I've heard in a while.

Back
Top Bottom