<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Just copped tickets for the show in CT. Seen Jay and Kanye a couple times, expecting good things.

Still listen to this album all the time.

mad they added a mohegan show on the low...i already have tickets to the Boston one now and will be in Miami on that friday
ohwell.gif

I've been lurking this thread for a while and it crazy how you dude who obviously not feeling the album constantly troll this thread.

I mean damn if you don't like the album stay out the thread. Y'all keep coming in here like y'all gonna change somebody opinion or something. Straight lames.

I've been lurking this thread for a while and it crazy how you dude who obviously not feeling the album constantly troll this thread.

I mean damn if you don't like the album stay out the thread. Y'all keep coming in here like y'all gonna change somebody opinion or something. Straight lames.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Album of the year. 
roll.gif

You Kanye Stans are TOO much.

I can make an album with 3 tracks off the Cole album and it will be better than this WTT *++*.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

%!##$! in Paris >>>>>>> anything Cole will EVER do in his career.

False.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

Album of the year. 
roll.gif

You Kanye Stans are TOO much.

I can make an album with 3 tracks off the Cole album and it will be better than this WTT *++*.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

%!##$! in Paris >>>>>>> anything Cole will EVER do in his career.

False.

Ni**as in Paris is better than anything Cole can ever record?

LMAO. Y'all fall in love with the beat and convince yourselves that the trashy lyrics have any value.

That song is terrible, minus the beat.

And Scott Hall, you're past lame. "He followed Cole to his apartment to get buns."

Grow up with your crappy %$* jokes. You ain't funny.

Ni**as in Paris is better than anything Cole can ever record?

LMAO. Y'all fall in love with the beat and convince yourselves that the trashy lyrics have any value.

That song is terrible, minus the beat.

And Scott Hall, you're past lame. "He followed Cole to his apartment to get buns."

Grow up with your crappy %$* jokes. You ain't funny.

Back
Top Bottom