<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

The concert last night was +$@%%*% EPIC.

Performed maaaaaaddddd %%%#*... They could of easily extended the concert another hour.

Performed Ns In Paris THREE times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The concert last night was +$@%%*% EPIC.

Performed maaaaaaddddd %%%#*... They could of easily extended the concert another hour.

Performed Ns In Paris THREE times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Correction they didn't perform Murder To Excellence, Primetime, The Joy or Why I Love You.It was crazy when Jay did On To The Next, the DJ played the sample first everybody was like huh but I picked up on the sample and of course when the baseline dropped crowd went crazy. Probably the biggest crowd reaction from Jay's performance besides U Don't Know & PSA. I Thought it was Ill for some songs they played the sample first to throw people off guard. Kanye's biggest crowd reactions were Goldigger, Power & Good Life.

Correction they didn't perform Murder To Excellence, Primetime, The Joy or Why I Love You.It was crazy when Jay did On To The Next, the DJ played the sample first everybody was like huh but I picked up on the sample and of course when the baseline dropped crowd went crazy. Probably the biggest crowd reaction from Jay's performance besides U Don't Know & PSA. I Thought it was Ill for some songs they played the sample first to throw people off guard. Kanye's biggest crowd reactions were Goldigger, Power & Good Life.

Word, I knew it was On To The Next One by the sample... But when the beat dropped, it was a wrap. I wanted them to perform Murder To Excellence...

When they started "Lift Off" they played the countdown sample in the song first, and I could have sworn Beyonce was going to come out.

Word, I knew it was On To The Next One by the sample... But when the beat dropped, it was a wrap. I wanted them to perform Murder To Excellence...

When they started "Lift Off" they played the countdown sample in the song first, and I could have sworn Beyonce was going to come out.

If you're expecting Glow In The Dark type of production, you're going to be disappointed.
They're running with a bare bones crew. Didn't even have a band. Only two "musicians" on the stage. A DJ and another dude playing all the instruments.

Only thing that stood out was the rising stage. I was very disappointed with the cheap Animal Planet style scenes playing on the jumbo tron.

I mean they only had three t-shirts for sale at the merch booth. Everything seemed very last minute, sloppy.

However, I was not disappointed with the amount of time/songs they performed. They performed N in Paris three times 
laugh.gif

I had a good time, but expected more for the ticket price. No band, no dancers, no nothing. Just Kanye, Jay and some lasers.

If you're expecting Glow In The Dark type of production, you're going to be disappointed.
They're running with a bare bones crew. Didn't even have a band. Only two "musicians" on the stage. A DJ and another dude playing all the instruments.

Only thing that stood out was the rising stage. I was very disappointed with the cheap Animal Planet style scenes playing on the jumbo tron.

I mean they only had three t-shirts for sale at the merch booth. Everything seemed very last minute, sloppy.

However, I was not disappointed with the amount of time/songs they performed. They performed N in Paris three times 
laugh.gif

I had a good time, but expected more for the ticket price. No band, no dancers, no nothing. Just Kanye, Jay and some lasers.

Originally Posted by Prada G

laugh.gif

This is what I'm saying...
Looks like those rumors were true...Ye wanted to do something crazy and Hov wanted to reel back in the costs.

GITD was just EPIC from beginning to end from stage to merch. 

Originally Posted by Prada G

laugh.gif

This is what I'm saying...
Looks like those rumors were true...Ye wanted to do something crazy and Hov wanted to reel back in the costs.

GITD was just EPIC from beginning to end from stage to merch. 

Yea the stage is not gonna be as amazing as GITD tour , but I guess jay z wanted a simple design! Even though the rising stage was nuts! especially on the intro!!!! when kanye is been beamed by lasers and den he starts ham and jay z appears in the other stage from the rising stage!!!! crowd went nuts!!!

Yea the stage is not gonna be as amazing as GITD tour , but I guess jay z wanted a simple design! Even though the rising stage was nuts! especially on the intro!!!! when kanye is been beamed by lasers and den he starts ham and jay z appears in the other stage from the rising stage!!!! crowd went nuts!!!

I have floor tix to the Pittsburgh show, and since I'm sure they're not gonna bring out Cameron T. for a guest performance I think I'm gonna sell and cop cheaper tix. Not tryna be looking up at them on blocks the whole night.

I have floor tix to the Pittsburgh show, and since I'm sure they're not gonna bring out Cameron T. for a guest performance I think I'm gonna sell and cop cheaper tix. Not tryna be looking up at them on blocks the whole night.

The Glow in the Dark concert must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to in your entire life.  That concert and tour is over, let it rest.

The Glow in the Dark concert must have been the first and only concert some of you dudes have ever been to in your entire life.  That concert and tour is over, let it rest.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

i prolly shouldnt comment cause i imagine your comment is gonna cause some ruckus...but i feel i missed something altering with the way folks talk about that tour...not sure if they are ODing cause it was THAT DOPE of cause it was Kanye
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

i prolly shouldnt comment cause i imagine your comment is gonna cause some ruckus...but i feel i missed something altering with the way folks talk about that tour...not sure if they are ODing cause it was THAT DOPE of cause it was Kanye
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom