<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

For the people who went to two shows, was it worth going to 2 shows? Did you get bored at all the second time, or was it still as much fun? I have tickets to 2 shows that I'm planning on going to with my best friend, but someone else wants to go to the other chicago show, and I'm considering going a third time... I mean, after all, when am I going to be able to see Jigga and Kanye 3 times in one week again in my life? And I have A LOT of life left to live....

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

not sure how it's ayo that kanye smirked at me cuz he saw me snapping pix of his shoes... as i said, everyone else around me was jocking him, screaming like lil' girls, and i was just jocking his shoes...

y'all lames on here constantly look for any way to call ayo on something, always reaching...
laugh.gif

Stop that, don't make me quote some of the things you be saying in the Celebrities Rockin Heat thread.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

not sure how it's ayo that kanye smirked at me cuz he saw me snapping pix of his shoes... as i said, everyone else around me was jocking him, screaming like lil' girls, and i was just jocking his shoes...

y'all lames on here constantly look for any way to call ayo on something, always reaching...
laugh.gif

Stop that, don't make me quote some of the things you be saying in the Celebrities Rockin Heat thread.

laugh.gif
anyone else find it funny seein them old white ladies jammin out to $@%!@# in Paris at that victoria's secret show?

laugh.gif
anyone else find it funny seein them old white ladies jammin out to $@%!@# in Paris at that victoria's secret show?

Back
Top Bottom