<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Still not 9 like in Chicago! I have a feeling at the end of the tour I'll be able to say i was at the show with the record.
smile.gif

sorry bruh..i think you guys had 8. Jay said we tied the record at 8 and then they performed it a 9th time for the record
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Energy was crazy in there when Jay said we were going for the record! Thats the first time I left a concert tired and drained from being so hype.
pimp.gif

Honestly when I was there, I counted 8. But everyone else said it was 9.. so IDK

sorry bruh..i think you guys had 8. Jay said we tied the record at 8 and then they performed it a 9th time for the record
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Energy was crazy in there when Jay said we were going for the record! Thats the first time I left a concert tired and drained from being so hype.
pimp.gif

Honestly when I was there, I counted 8. But everyone else said it was 9.. so IDK
Yeah I've never been so tired and thirsty after a concert. 
I could have done without Welcome to the Jungle and That's my Female Dog and replaced it with Why I love You and Encore

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah I've never been so tired and thirsty after a concert. 
I could have done without Welcome to the Jungle and That's my Female Dog and replaced it with Why I love You and Encore

Here's video of the 9th performance and them confirming that we set the record 
pimp.gif
S/O to all the NTers in the building.

Otis

Gotta Have It

And more videos on my channel. Don't want to post them all.

http://youtube.com/welcometothetonezone

Spoiler [+]
Shout the lady from NY. We told her the tradition when sitting down at LA was to bow first. Thank you based Tebow
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
384601_10150524804941972_772886971_10631610_2045603561_n.jpg

Here's video of the 9th performance and them confirming that we set the record 
pimp.gif
S/O to all the NTers in the building.

Otis

Gotta Have It

And more videos on my channel. Don't want to post them all.

http://youtube.com/welcometothetonezone

Spoiler [+]
Shout the lady from NY. We told her the tradition when sitting down at LA was to bow first. Thank you based Tebow
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
384601_10150524804941972_772886971_10631610_2045603561_n.jpg

Setting the record is nothing to brag about. 30+ minutes of NIP is overkill. Take 20 minutes of that and do 2-4 other songs.

Setting the record is nothing to brag about. 30+ minutes of NIP is overkill. Take 20 minutes of that and do 2-4 other songs.

First off, had an amazing time last night! Saw tons of old friends and made some new ones.
N's in Paris 9x was amazing. I'll admit, I wasn't to sold on the idea of hearing the same song over and over, but for those that were in the #singlessection with me, y'all already kno how hype it was. Shout out to Antonio for bringing that sign. That to me was the catalyst for them to push for 9. Special shout out to K1ll0rBeK1lled for hooking me up with an AMAZING seat for an even more amazing price. I have to go on record and say that I owe you big time sir, salute.

Oh yeah and to shorty who I got to bust the Tebow in that pic....she was fun as hell. Girl was just as hype maybe even more so than everyone in the building!

And I can't forget about all them bad bitties out there who forced us to throw flags and take them full and 30 sec timeouts
wink.gif

First off, had an amazing time last night! Saw tons of old friends and made some new ones.
N's in Paris 9x was amazing. I'll admit, I wasn't to sold on the idea of hearing the same song over and over, but for those that were in the #singlessection with me, y'all already kno how hype it was. Shout out to Antonio for bringing that sign. That to me was the catalyst for them to push for 9. Special shout out to K1ll0rBeK1lled for hooking me up with an AMAZING seat for an even more amazing price. I have to go on record and say that I owe you big time sir, salute.

Oh yeah and to shorty who I got to bust the Tebow in that pic....she was fun as hell. Girl was just as hype maybe even more so than everyone in the building!

And I can't forget about all them bad bitties out there who forced us to throw flags and take them full and 30 sec timeouts
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

wink.gif

Bruh, that was me...we kept calling those pause moments on those 2 large lesbian mammals.

wink.gif

Bruh, that was me...we kept calling those pause moments on those 2 large lesbian mammals.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went to tonights show. Honestly I wasn't even hyped anymore after hearing how many times they've performed NIP and knowing it was a rainy day. But coming from a guy who doesn't even like NIP that sh-- had me wildn out! I didnt believe it when some people posted this on here but...

Best concert I've ever been too. No lie!

BTW, met Suge before the concert. Was walking around LA Live by himself and no one even seem to notice him. I feared for my life when I approached him for a pic.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I met Suge at Jay-Z/MJB tour in Vegas, he was even at the after party. 
did Jay and Suge kill pac? 
nerd.gif

b4z51f.jpg

Originally Posted by gentry187

Went to tonights show. Honestly I wasn't even hyped anymore after hearing how many times they've performed NIP and knowing it was a rainy day. But coming from a guy who doesn't even like NIP that sh-- had me wildn out! I didnt believe it when some people posted this on here but...

Best concert I've ever been too. No lie!

BTW, met Suge before the concert. Was walking around LA Live by himself and no one even seem to notice him. I feared for my life when I approached him for a pic.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I met Suge at Jay-Z/MJB tour in Vegas, he was even at the after party. 
did Jay and Suge kill pac? 
nerd.gif

b4z51f.jpg

Man that show was on point! It wasn't the best tour I've gone to, but I damn sure got my money's worth. I've stayed out
of this thread and didn't read anything/listen to anyone about the show. I had no idea about the Negroes in Paris performances.
Mind was blown when they did it 9 times.

I was surprised that Jay-Z had that much energy for the entire show. I'm glad I went. Now I don't feel so bad at the ticket prices.
GREAT SHOW

wink.gif

I wouldn't want you to go into your finals any other way fam haha!  I'm glad that I was able to help you out, it was an awesome night.

Back
Top Bottom