<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

Originally Posted by Based God

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I on par with this driving to work in the morning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude thought he was at the conceert someone get him a ticket
laugh.gif

Slimes in Paris is crazy though. I swear everytime it comes on suffle i want to go crazy. It just has crazy energy.

Slimes in Paris is crazy though. I swear everytime it comes on suffle i want to go crazy. It just has crazy energy.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by stopcappin

the girl in the pic is Quincy Jones daughter I believe

Rashida Jones?? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if true
Nah, if it was Rashida, I would know
laugh.gif
. Girl in the pic looks like Rooney Mara, but I don't know what business she would have with Ye and anyone else in that pic
laugh.gif

Maybe she came to enjoy the show I guess. If anything, its just some random broad.

EDIT: Every time I show someone that vid of Ol' boy on the subway, I'm still laughing like its my first time seeing it.

Rashida Jones?? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if true
laugh.gif
. Girl in the pic looks like Rooney Mara, but I don't know what business she would have with Ye and anyone else in that pic
laugh.gif

Maybe she came to enjoy the show I guess. If anything, its just some random broad.

EDIT: Every time I show someone that vid of Ol' boy on the subway, I'm still laughing like its my first time seeing it.

[h1]Kanye West Debuts New Music During First Deejay Set[/h1]
by SLAVA KUPERSTEIN

posted December 23, 2011 at 1:38PM EST | 0 comments

Kanye%20West.jpg

Ye gives listeners of his first-ever deejay set a glimpse of his new work.

Kanye West treated listeners to his first deejay set to some brand-new material, reportedly playing beats from his next solo album and tracks from the much-awaitedG.O.O.D. Music compilation.

Rap-Up.com reports that the tracks were debuted during West's Christmas party in London last night (December 22).

Kanye reportedly manned the wheels of steel at the party, which was held at nightclub Le Baron London.

The Chicago emcee is one week removed from wrapping up his highly-successful "Watch the Throne" tour with Jay-Z.

RELATED: Jay-Z & Kanye West Consider A

[h1]Kanye West Debuts New Music During First Deejay Set[/h1]
by SLAVA KUPERSTEIN

posted December 23, 2011 at 1:38PM EST | 0 comments

Kanye%20West.jpg

Ye gives listeners of his first-ever deejay set a glimpse of his new work.

Kanye West treated listeners to his first deejay set to some brand-new material, reportedly playing beats from his next solo album and tracks from the much-awaitedG.O.O.D. Music compilation.

Rap-Up.com reports that the tracks were debuted during West's Christmas party in London last night (December 22).

Kanye reportedly manned the wheels of steel at the party, which was held at nightclub Le Baron London.

The Chicago emcee is one week removed from wrapping up his highly-successful "Watch the Throne" tour with Jay-Z.

RELATED: Jay-Z & Kanye West Consider A

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Rashida Jones?? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 if true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its here just google it and its not the first time she's been seen with ye..................................sidenote i'd love a wtt2 as long as it brings another tour.

Back
Top Bottom