<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Video pissed me off soo much. I hate seeing double and flipped images. Somebody took too many liberties with the footage. Still love the song tho. Kanye with his dance is hillarious

Is the audio in the beginning where they say "Ye ain't ready to leave, Jay ain't ready to leave" from the Seattle show or did they say the exact same @$## every time?
laugh.gif

Video is nuts though, loved it.

Is the audio in the beginning where they say "Ye ain't ready to leave, Jay ain't ready to leave" from the Seattle show or did they say the exact same @$## every time?
laugh.gif

Video is nuts though, loved it.

That video was made for people who didn't get to go to the show. Very boring to me.

And yeah, it was made for the Illuminati conspiracy theorists. lol

That video was made for people who didn't get to go to the show. Very boring to me.

And yeah, it was made for the Illuminati conspiracy theorists. lol

I like what they did wit' the concert footage, and puttin' it into music video format.

Like the jumpin' white girls in the crowd
happy.gif

I like what they did wit' the concert footage, and puttin' it into music video format.

Like the jumpin' white girls in the crowd
happy.gif

After watching that vid, just take out the whole mirror effect and I realized that there are some really great shots and I'm positive that the whole concert was filmed that way.

This has the makings of a great dvd. We'll probably just end up with a picture book though
eyes.gif

After watching that vid, just take out the whole mirror effect and I realized that there are some really great shots and I'm positive that the whole concert was filmed that way.

This has the makings of a great dvd. We'll probably just end up with a picture book though
eyes.gif

i felt like I just watched a video slide from my art history class with all the church buildings, symbols and signs

i felt like I just watched a video slide from my art history class with all the church buildings, symbols and signs

Back
Top Bottom