<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

i like the video
pimp.gif

oh man imagine if kanye and jay did the superbowl halftime
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Is the audio in the beginning where they say "Ye ain't ready to leave, Jay ain't ready to leave" from the Seattle show or did they say the exact same @$## every time?
laugh.gif

Video is nuts though, loved it.
I think they said that every time.
And I don't think the video is for people who didn't go to the concert, it's more to remind the people who went how absolutely incredible it was. 
pimp.gif

Is the audio in the beginning where they say "Ye ain't ready to leave, Jay ain't ready to leave" from the Seattle show or did they say the exact same @$## every time?
laugh.gif

And I don't think the video is for people who didn't go to the concert, it's more to remind the people who went how absolutely incredible it was. 
pimp.gif

Amazing video - Was expecting the video to be shot in Paris though but not knocking it

Amazing video - Was expecting the video to be shot in Paris though but not knocking it

Originally Posted by VanAP

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yupp. same way i looked at it.

Originally Posted by VanAP

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
yupp. same way i looked at it.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I like what they did wit' the concert footage, and puttin' it into music video format.

Like the jumpin' white girls in the crowd
happy.gif

Word. I love how the screen thumps with the bass. 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom