<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by shottadru718

anyone copping tickets for the concert presale??

Ill be trying to get tickets for the NJ show on that presale
nerd.gif

So is there going to be a physical cd for the Deluxe version available, or is it only for iTunes?

So is there going to be a physical cd for the Deluxe version available, or is it only for iTunes?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

nerd.gif
Ya'll think there will be enough to go around on those presales? I'm scared that it's all gonna sell out on the first day. 

nerd.gif
Ya'll think there will be enough to go around on those presales? I'm scared that it's all gonna sell out on the first day. 

The presale lasting a whole week scares me. I go to work right when it starts. And droids don't have live nation/ticketmaster apps -____- I'm bout to be 20 minutes late

The presale lasting a whole week scares me. I go to work right when it starts. And droids don't have live nation/ticketmaster apps -____- I'm bout to be 20 minutes late

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

When was the last time we heard Iceberg Slim and The Louis Vuitton Don on a Neptunes beat?
Kanye on Don't Stop

Ye' also went over "Beat Goes On" on Madonna's Hard Candy album. That joint was tough, Neptunes got their Daft Punk on with that breakdown.

And it would be dope if the opening act would be like that SXSW GOOD music concert in Texas and all the GOOD artists' got like 3-5 tracks then next one comes up. That would be ill.

When was the last time we heard Iceberg Slim and The Louis Vuitton Don on a Neptunes beat?
Kanye on Don't Stop

Ye' also went over "Beat Goes On" on Madonna's Hard Candy album. That joint was tough, Neptunes got their Daft Punk on with that breakdown.

And it would be dope if the opening act would be like that SXSW GOOD music concert in Texas and all the GOOD artists' got like 3-5 tracks then next one comes up. That would be ill.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Kanye on Don't Stop

Beat Goes On was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Kanye on Don't Stop

Beat Goes On was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

nerd.gif

I was able to get tickets for GITD without a problem after the release date but I know the 9/11 show and the show at yankee stadium JayZ did previously soldout in seconds

Back
Top Bottom