<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Was able to get section 125 in NJ. Couldn't pass up missed out on other concerts cuz my luck usually sucks! So I'm content with section.

That review
smokin.gif
Some of those bars were
eek.gif

Can someone send me the link for the ATL show?

http://www.ticketmaster.c...d=10001&minorcatid=3

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

bought 6 tickets...5 nosebleed one section 6 floor for Chicago. What a effing hassle.

copped another on the floor luckily...boys up top im dolo on floor. Sorry Bernard! LOL!

bought 6 tickets...5 nosebleed one section 6 floor for Chicago. What a effing hassle.

copped another on the floor luckily...boys up top im dolo on floor. Sorry Bernard! LOL!

Originally Posted by superman1007

Was able to get section 125 in NJ. Couldn't pass up missed out on other concerts cuz my luck usually sucks! So I'm content with section.

I couldnt pull the trigger on those seats for 200$ a ticket
sick.gif

settled for for row 6, section 230
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by superman1007

I couldnt pull the trigger on those seats for 200$ a ticket
sick.gif

settled for for row 6, section 230
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

Atlanta
Sec 2 Row C Seat 3

I usually hate presales, but this time it worked out.

<>

danm you got some good seats
pimp.gif

How much were tickets?  

Atlanta
Sec 2 Row C Seat 3

<>

pimp.gif

How much were tickets?  

So wait what's this about the fees? Did the price changed? Cause I'm just going for the cheap seats and if it's not $68.55 I'm raising hell

yo how thee hell you copp

So wait what's this about the fees? Did the price changed? Cause I'm just going for the cheap seats and if it's not $68.55 I'm raising hell

yo how thee hell you copp

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Atlanta
Sec 2 Row C Seat 3

<>

pimp.gif

How much were tickets?  
Around $300 after all the BS surcharges, per ticket.
So $600 for seats 2/3.

Can't wait.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Atlanta
Sec 2 Row C Seat 3

<>

pimp.gif

How much were tickets?  
Around $300 after all the BS surcharges, per ticket.
So $600 for seats 2/3.

Can't wait.

From the camels mouth; "When you send it out to physical (stores), it pretty much, once it leaves the plant, it’s on the truck and that’s the end of it. And it has to go like two weeks before it goes to stores. That’s not gonna happen, that’s not gonna leak. We took great care to make sure it’s not leaking at all.

From the camels mouth; "When you send it out to physical (stores), it pretty much, once it leaves the plant, it’s on the truck and that’s the end of it. And it has to go like two weeks before it goes to stores. That’s not gonna happen, that’s not gonna leak. We took great care to make sure it’s not leaking at all.

Back
Top Bottom