<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

All these ticket prices I'm reading about are OD. I mean don't get me wrong Kanye puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life but $125 for a seat that's way in the back, that's crack prices. I've only bought tickets to one Kanye show and that was on his second tour which was $50 bucks and I was pretty damn close to the stage. Yes he's more popular now but not that popular. And adding in Jay-Z should not cause this much of an increase. Those guys ask for way too much. Don't they already have enough money. Time to give back something to the fans. But that's just my opinion. 

All these ticket prices I'm reading about are OD. I mean don't get me wrong Kanye puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life but $125 for a seat that's way in the back, that's crack prices. I've only bought tickets to one Kanye show and that was on his second tour which was $50 bucks and I was pretty damn close to the stage. Yes he's more popular now but not that popular. And adding in Jay-Z should not cause this much of an increase. Those guys ask for way too much. Don't they already have enough money. Time to give back something to the fans. But that's just my opinion. 

like someone said up top, think about how much you would pay for each artist's on solo tour. But I still kept it relative to myself and copped a $56 dollar ticket. Sidestage upper level is good enough for me. Good music regardless.

If you buy a cheap ticket thinkin' of the simple fact you'll be in the buildin, you'll feel a lot better. trust.

like someone said up top, think about how much you would pay for each artist's on solo tour. But I still kept it relative to myself and copped a $56 dollar ticket. Sidestage upper level is good enough for me. Good music regardless.

If you buy a cheap ticket thinkin' of the simple fact you'll be in the buildin, you'll feel a lot better. trust.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

That review
smokin.gif
Some of those bars were
eek.gif

Can someone send me the link for the ATL show?

http://www.ticketmaster.c...d=10001&minorcatid=3

thanks fam

I forgot about the back areas and first few elevated sections, now there's where the prices are really bad. Basically charging floor prices......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I forgot about the back areas and first few elevated sections, now there's where the prices are really bad. Basically charging floor prices......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 at Izod center giving me seats for 270$ that arnt even floor

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by dakid23

still waiting for Seattle to show up.

I was on that Facebook event page for the Tacoma show and things are looking good. Looks like they're gonna put in the Tacoma show, just trying to figure out a date. 
time to play the waiting game...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by dakid23

still waiting for Seattle to show up.

I was on that Facebook event page for the Tacoma show and things are looking good. Looks like they're gonna put in the Tacoma show, just trying to figure out a date. 
time to play the waiting game...

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
I was
eek.gif
at Izods pricing... I knew it would be bad... But I didn't think it was gonna be that bad.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
I was
eek.gif
at Izods pricing... I knew it would be bad... But I didn't think it was gonna be that bad.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

la floor 6 and friends got 105 at staples center. 170 after fees, its high but cant complain too much. fingers crossed that big sean will be tired of touring after hes done with wiz and doesnt jump on for this tour. pusha x j cole openers i wouldnt mind tho.

la floor 6 and friends got 105 at staples center. 170 after fees, its high but cant complain too much. fingers crossed that big sean will be tired of touring after hes done with wiz and doesnt jump on for this tour. pusha x j cole openers i wouldnt mind tho.

I got tickets for the DC show for $167 each, section 107. I woulda liked to sit closer but oh well. Prices are high as hell but if this album lives up to the hype this will be the concert of a lifetime. 
I'm anxious to see if I'm gonna be able to get the physical release. That gold cover is siiiick.

I got tickets for the DC show for $167 each, section 107. I woulda liked to sit closer but oh well. Prices are high as hell but if this album lives up to the hype this will be the concert of a lifetime. 
I'm anxious to see if I'm gonna be able to get the physical release. That gold cover is siiiick.

Quit ya belly-achin' Yall know ya still gonna plop down that cash to see these dudes.
laugh.gif

Come hell to high-water yall gonna be there.

Quit ya belly-achin' Yall know ya still gonna plop down that cash to see these dudes.
laugh.gif

Come hell to high-water yall gonna be there.

Back
Top Bottom