<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

I just got back from the concert. It was ok. Nothing mind blowing.

*Spoiler*

There were no special guest or surprises . Just Jay an Kanye. They went through all their hits, alternating solos. There was fire and lasers but that's about it. No dancers or hype men. Mad women there.

I initially got two floor tickets @ $150 each ($170 with all the fees) for me and wifey then decided that was too much for this concert. Sold them on craigslist for $200 each. Ticketmaster released some great seats at the lowerl level right by the stage and coped one for me for $100.

Overall, If you are a true Jay and Ye fan you would really enjoy this concert. By the way, Kanye wore a leather kilt the whole time. It looked crazy. Jay wore some OG black/red Jordan I's at the end.

*Spoiler*

There were no special guest or surprises . Just Jay an Kanye. They went through all their hits, alternating solos. There was fire and lasers but that's about it. No dancers or hype men. Mad women there.

I initially got two floor tickets @ $150 each ($170 with all the fees) for me and wifey then decided that was too much for this concert. Sold them on craigslist for $200 each. Ticketmaster released some great seats at the lowerl level right by the stage and coped one for me for $100.

Overall, If you are a true Jay and Ye fan you would really enjoy this concert. By the way, Kanye wore a leather kilt the whole time. It looked crazy. Jay wore some OG black/red Jordan I's at the end.

No one opening
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by poblack

*Spoiler*

how long was it

Originally Posted by poblack

*Spoiler*

how long was it

T.I. was at the show but watched.

It's like a show in 2011 is required to have guests which is sad
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Anyways, I saw on Twitter that tomorrow's show should have some appearances for those who care.

T.I. was at the show but watched.

It's like a show in 2011 is required to have guests which is sad
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Anyways, I saw on Twitter that tomorrow's show should have some appearances for those who care.

Back
Top Bottom