<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

I should've stayed out of this thread... Its going to be a long week for me now
laugh.gif

I agree with buddy. This is for the. It Jay Kanye fans. Ima a fan of. Both pretty much so it was cool. Didn't really. Care for the album and clearly some others didn't bc they seemed to get meh responses. A lotta ppl were just there to be seen though typical Atl sh.t. Brauds was EVERYWHERE tho

I agree with buddy. This is for the. It Jay Kanye fans. Ima a fan of. Both pretty much so it was cool. Didn't really. Care for the album and clearly some others didn't bc they seemed to get meh responses. A lotta ppl were just there to be seen though typical Atl sh.t. Brauds was EVERYWHERE tho

I'm a big Jay-Z fan and a huge Kanye fan, but it's difficult to NOT say i'm not disappointed that it is only a 2.5 hour show. Especially at the face price these tickets went for. I couldn't care less about an opener, I was just hoping to see MORE. BP3 tour was hot and Kanyes festival tour was sick too. I was lucky enough to attend both, hopefully this finds a way to compete with that.

I'm a big Jay-Z fan and a huge Kanye fan, but it's difficult to NOT say i'm not disappointed that it is only a 2.5 hour show. Especially at the face price these tickets went for. I couldn't care less about an opener, I was just hoping to see MORE. BP3 tour was hot and Kanyes festival tour was sick too. I was lucky enough to attend both, hopefully this finds a way to compete with that.

Mannn...I love the first 2 minutes of "who gon stop me" WHY THE EFFF did they change the beat?! It was soooo epic smh.

Mannn...I love the first 2 minutes of "who gon stop me" WHY THE EFFF did they change the beat?! It was soooo epic smh.

They really need some guest appearances. They could have a least got Bun B for "Big Pippin". He ain't doing #@% right now

They really need some guest appearances. They could have a least got Bun B for "Big Pippin". He ain't doing #@% right now

No opening act? That's disappointing. That and looking over the set list, I didn't see any real surprises or highlights ...

No opening act? That's disappointing. That and looking over the set list, I didn't see any real surprises or highlights ...

Back
Top Bottom