Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye and family have taken viral marketing to another level. This guy is everywhere. He's transitioned from a musician to an entertainer.

I didn't listen to all of them but I didn't hear anything particularly villainous from Rhymefest

This Noel dude secretly recording him?

I see he's been retweeting a lot of stuff from Kanye/Kardashian fanatics

Kinda corny

i've seen way more people on twitter vouch for the work that Rhyme/DH tho. not sure that Noel guy that seems to be a kardashian stan or that its surprising some people over the years had bad experiences

i've seen way more people on twitter vouch for the work that Rhyme/DH tho. not sure that Noel guy that seems to be a kardashian stan or that its surprising some people over the years had bad experiences

Theres other people within that org claiming that he's not so innocent in all this

Came here to say I told y'all. I was telling y'all his behaviour is explained by bipolar disorder and how y'all are taking the things he said too much to heart. He is not in the right state of mind during manic episodes. Educate yourselves on this disorder.

Bopolar people are still responsible for their words and actions. It's on them to make things right if they mess up during an episode.

Came here to say I told y'all. I was telling y'all his behaviour is explained by bipolar disorder and how y'all are taking the things he said too much to heart. He is not in the right state of mind during manic episodes. Educate yourselves on this disorder.
Doesn’t mean he has to be an A_hole. Doesn’t clear him of anything. No apology either more than a month later. Either he has the longest mood changes known to man or .....

Back
Top Bottom