kanYe West - Mama's Boyfriend (Possibly Fake)

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Ye's terrible flow on this track. You stans better not justify how bad he rides on the beat.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
@ Ye's terrible flow on this track. You stans better not justify how bad he rides on the beat.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Benihana

laugh.gif

-The Juice
His flow on the first verse is definitely off but was on point on the second verse which is why you gotta wait to hear the finished version.

Originally Posted by Benihana

laugh.gif

-The Juice
His flow on the first verse is definitely off but was on point on the second verse which is why you gotta wait to hear the finished version.

sounds like old Ye' i thought he had the Anthony's Song sample i'd like to hear that version.

this isn't that bad, but not really something i wanna hear

sounds like old Ye' i thought he had the Anthony's Song sample i'd like to hear that version.

this isn't that bad, but not really something i wanna hear

i was hoping this'll be the last good friday but im glad i can finally get to hear it

i was hoping this'll be the last good friday but im glad i can finally get to hear it

Back
Top Bottom