Kanye West = new King of Pop?

Wow. I fail.
laugh.gif

Apparently, he didn't actually say that.

%+#%.

Some dude in General made this topic, and it got locked.

I figured it was because the topic belonged in Music.

Guess not.

smh.gif
............i never even heard the REAL King of Popever say something like that!

your fans and people around the world have to give you that title!

Jay Z (best rapper alive) T.I. (King) Wayne (best rapper alive since the best rapper retired........turned to best rapper alive) now Ye? (king ofpop?!?!)................what part of the game is this?!?

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

smh.gif
............i never even heard the REAL King of Pop ever say something like that!

your fans and people around the world have to give you that title!

Jay Z (best rapper alive) T.I. (King) Wayne (best rapper alive since the best rapper retired........turned to best rapper alive) now Ye? (king of pop?!?!)................what part of the game is this?!?

If you are trash, you have to say you are great so your sheep fans believe you.

I'm just curious, who do you guys honestly believe is a bigger pop star than Kanye West today.

Hannah Montana doesn't count.

lmao ... you serious? ne-yo is light years above of that %$##!! and ne-yo isnt even out there like that right now ... kanye is a **!@+%% bum

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Some dude in General made this topic, and it got locked.

I figured it was because the topic belonged in Music.

Guess not.

http://www.visno.net/images/dumb****/stroller%20fail.png

I have a hard time believing Ne Yo has more fans than Kanye, but i could be wrong, neither pop or R&B are my forte

Ye takes 2 L's in 1 week

can we put him and Game in the same mental rehabilitation program?!? who else should we put in there?!? O how this would make a great show on VH1..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Ye takes 2 L's in 1 week

can we put him and Game in the same mental rehabilitation program?!? who else should we put in there?!? O how this would make a great show on VH1..
laugh.gif
Are you reading this post at all?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

lmao ... you serious? ne-yo is light years above of that %$##!! and ne-yo isnt even out there like that right now ... kanye is a **!@+%% bum

Are you serious? Who even admits to liking that conehead @*% dude? Kanye is the King of Pop AND the fashion world right now whether you like it or not. Thisman said Ne-Yo LOL.

Back
Top Bottom