Kanye West to Design a Pair of Air Jordans?

Originally Posted by Method Man

they're not gonna press up new outsole molds for the guy..
They didn't press up new outsole molds for the Yeezy, either. Matter of fact - the majority of Jordan brand's lineup uses old outsoles anyway.

There's a paucity of originality in Beaverton these days. Cue another hollow markup for a retooled retread. *yawn*

Honestly, it's sad to see Jordan brand in this state. Years ago I would've been excited about the Wade signing, but it's too little, too late for a brand that's struggling to recapture any semblance of meaning, edge, or relevance.

This release will be a far larger boon to counterfeiters than anyone else.

honestly, with the way JB is butchering their releases, the fake jordan producers are going to be making more money. Jordan needs to stick to what sells andstop butchering a respectable brand with tacky hybrids and non original colorways. the occasional LS colorway is a fresh breath, but The overhyped/unattainable packages and tacky retro + colorways is a stupid strategy imo.

^ Riots and Havoc to get a Limited Sneaker is good?
laugh.gif

Stupid idea... people on here would have better ideas, they just aren't famous.

It is funny to see this thing here

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sell : CDP 11/12 for $415

Originally Posted by Method Man

they're not gonna press up new outsole molds for the guy..
They didn't press up new outsole molds for the Yeezy, either. Matter of fact - the majority of Jordan brand's lineup uses old outsoles anyway.

There's a paucity of originality in Beaverton these days. Cue another hollow markup for a retooled retread. *yawn*

Honestly, it's sad to see Jordan brand in this state. Years ago I would've been excited about the Wade signing, but it's too little, too late for a brand that's struggling to recapture any semblance of meaning, edge, or relevance.

This release will be a far larger boon to counterfeiters than anyone else.

again method man 100% on point
once these shoes are made up and pairs of smuggled out the sweatshops (Y3 & LN where most jordans are made) and into the hands of the chinese mob over in china who for the most part run the fake factories this show will be a bootleg blessing

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

This sounds like it has potential, hopefully he just applies his own cw to a numbered Jordan instead of making a full new shoe. Kanye is one of my favorite rappers/producers so I'll definately have to keep a lookout for these kicks!

this is the ONLY way this idea should go...just have him fab up a crazy cw on his fav from the sig line...that IMO would have potential...

Back
Top Bottom