Kanye West x Jay-Z “H.A.M.â€

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

If Kanye's verse went harder, the beat was different, and there was
a 3rd verse, then this song would be as epic as its supposed to be.

Where was there ever a memo saying that this song was supposed to be "epic"?

I mean...Its Kanye and Jay-Z. Even though they have made non epic songs together its just those two names together force ppl to expect epicness. People havent learned that they are human yet.

The memo is the 12 page thread about 1 got damn song.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

Dead Stokc wrote:

If Kanye's verse went harder, the beat was different, and there was
a 3rd verse, then this song would be as epic as its supposed to be.

Where was there ever a memo saying that this song was supposed to be "epic"?

I mean...Its Kanye and Jay-Z. Even though they have made non epic songs together its just those two names together force ppl to expect epicness. People havent learned that they are human yet.

The memo is the 12 page thread about 1 got damn song.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Weak... If it was 2 other rappers with the same verses...yall would say it was weak too..

....But since HOV is on the track....its the greatest song ever....and all of a sudden the beat becomes Harder than BMF's....

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...
roll.gif
hatin for no reason. Jay-z started his career with the fast flow $#@$ is u talkin about

Was he known as one of the greats with that flow?....And how am I hating?...I stated my opinion, which happens to be a fact
smokin.gif

-waits-
Nobody said he was one of the greats with the fast flow, though.......

Yeah, I know that...But whats the point of saying he started his career with the "fast flow"?.... He switched it up for a reason...
wink.gif
Because he did....?

Weak... If it was 2 other rappers with the same verses...yall would say it was weak too..

....But since HOV is on the track....its the greatest song ever....and all of a sudden the beat becomes Harder than BMF's....

HOV aint built for the fast flow....he's perfected the slow, witty, talkative flow...he should just stick to that...
roll.gif
hatin for no reason. Jay-z started his career with the fast flow $#@$ is u talkin about

Was he known as one of the greats with that flow?....And how am I hating?...I stated my opinion, which happens to be a fact
smokin.gif

-waits-

Yeah, I know that...But whats the point of saying he started his career with the "fast flow"?.... He switched it up for a reason...
wink.gif
Because he did....?

roll.gif

smokin.gif

-waits-

wink.gif
Because he did....?

And that makes him good at it?...oh ok

roll.gif

smokin.gif

-waits-

wink.gif
Because he did....?

And that makes him good at it?...oh ok

H.A.M. isn't a terrible song but it makes me sad that That's My +***@ got leaked because it would have been a much stronger single.

H.A.M. isn't a terrible song but it makes me sad that That's My +***@ got leaked because it would have been a much stronger single.

tired of Jay throwing rocks and hiding his hands. he'd never admit to all of the subliminals he tosses at people.

Ross needs to body this beat the right way and put it out asap.
pimp.gif

tired of Jay throwing rocks and hiding his hands. he'd never admit to all of the subliminals he tosses at people.

Ross needs to body this beat the right way and put it out asap.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Why does it make you sad? You got fired from their marketing team? Makes no sense why would you care what rappers choose as a single when both songs are available? People are ******ed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Why does it make you sad? You got fired from their marketing team? Makes no sense why would you care what rappers choose as a single when both songs are available? People are ******ed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom