Kanye's Most Influential Album - The Most Influential Album in Hip Hop in recent years

Every song on 808s is better than that white dress trash. Easily his most overrated song

1. Cudi influenced this album. If you're gonna suck the Yeezus Piece at least know your facts.

2. My 2pac stanism obligates me to inform you that Me Against the World and 7 Day Theory are

two of the most emo, introspective, painful albums in hip-hop. Kanye just influenced the whole

love aspect of it. The whole "a woman is making me wanna slit my wrist and i miss her" thing.

3. Take B.O.B. out...his genre bending attempts (and other rappers') are influenced by Outkast.

More specifically Andre. The Love Below happened you guys...5 years before 808s and everyone

knew about it. Think a little bit before you give the man alllll the credit.

4. College Dropout is his most influential in my opinion.

Last edited:
808's came from Cudi. Not the other way around.

I'm sayin'.....

I don't understand how people can believe this album influenced those artists when those artists were making the very same music before this album even dropped.

Y'all just go way too far with it.

1. Cudi influenced this album. If you're gonna suck the Yeezus Piece at least know your facts.

2. My 2pac stanism obligates me to inform you that Me Against the World and 7 Day Theory are

two of the most emo, introspective, painful albums in hip-hop. Kanye just influenced the whole

love aspect of it. The whole "a woman is making me wanna slit my wrist and i miss her" thing.

3. Take B.O.B. out...his genre bending attempts (and other rappers') are influenced by Outkast.

More specifically Andre. The Love Below happened you guys...5 years before 808s and everyone

knew about it. Think a little bit before you give the man alllll the credit.

4. College Dropout is his most influential in my opinion.

All this as well.....

Last edited:
mean.gif

So y'all gonna sit here and act like the 50/kanye feud for Graduation/Curtis didn't propel kanye into the mainstream stratosphere? That was his...wait for it...wait for it....

Graduation

Back
Top Bottom