Kanye's Sneaker Collection

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Does it matter?? Dude has money to buy all those sneakers anyway.

I see this said all the time. I saw it said in a Fat Joe thread as well.

Not for nothing, but it seems to me like there are mad kids with mommy and daddy money blowing it on kicks. How is that any different?

I HATE hearing %*%% like that and Ive always wondered the same thing to myself... Then I remember those female traits called jealousy and envy
laugh.gif
QFT

Robin Williams has viotechs...when I saw that I came to the conclusion that they've all got some form of heat

One thing I like about celebrity shoeheads: most of them WEAR their kicks unlike a lot of nters just stocking.

^ Most celebrities got the money to buy multiple pairs of your so-call "Grail." I on the other hand, it takes me one or two paychecks to buy aparticular pair; however, I have other priorities which makes me think twice about spending $500 dollars on a particular pair of shoes. This is the main reasonwhy I hesitate to wear some of my shoes because they have not come easy.

it's not all that impressive given who he is... nters got better collections than that. the whole sneaker collection phase died out tome...

It doesn't even matter

They (celebs) can buy or get access to any shoe at any time

There's nothing they could have that would surprise you

Nice for a collector... not enough for being Kanye West.. More pictures and ill shut up

Back
Top Bottom