Karate Kid (1984) question?

I'm no expert on tournament rules and regulations,but maybe it was an "illegal" punch.*shrug*

I'm no expert on tournament rules and regulations,but maybe it was an "illegal" punch.*shrug*

Why did that Mexican kid leave Daniel San stranded on the beach after he took on Johnny? Always thought that was a @!!%@ move.

Why did that Mexican kid leave Daniel San stranded on the beach after he took on Johnny? Always thought that was a @!!%@ move.

probably no punching to the face, hence the boo's that followed.  Anyway, why doesn't Mike Barnes get any love? He was toying with Daniel-son

probably no punching to the face, hence the boo's that followed.  Anyway, why doesn't Mike Barnes get any love? He was toying with Daniel-son

probably no punching to the face, hence the boo's that followed.� Anyway, why doesn't Mike Barnes get any love?� He was toying with Daniel-son
 Part 3 has so many unintentionally funny parts.  That movie is straight comedy.

probably no punching to the face, hence the boo's that followed.� Anyway, why doesn't Mike Barnes get any love?� He was toying with Daniel-son

Originally Posted by SNEAKHER

MIKE HIT HIM HE'S HALLUCINATING!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
one of the most unecessary movies of all time.    "I love it when he pounds him!"
smh.gif

Daniel get pwnd and then does some tai chi crap and ends with some lame throw.. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
one of the most unecessary movies of all time.    "I love it when he pounds him!"
smh.gif

Daniel get pwnd and then does some tai chi crap and ends with some lame throw.. 
eyes.gif

SMH Mr. Miyagi deserved a better student than Daniel. Dude was a whiny loser

Back
Top Bottom