Karhu Retro Runners

The 3rd and 4th pair are sick, they will be had when they hit discount.
I don't know if this applies to everyone but the Karhu website has a promotion where if you buy 2 shoes, the 2nd is 50% off. Right now, there's only the blue/grey fusion, you can wait for the others to drop, so essentially  you could get both for under $200

Sorry if this has been asked, are the sizes listed at karhu.com in US or UK?

Sorry if this has been asked, are the sizes listed at karhu.com in US or UK?
Looks like US sizing, above the size selection it has in small print 'UNISEX MODEL IN US MEN'S'.

Fusions are selling out fairly quick at the usual euro spots.

Didn't think these Karhu Aria's would sell so fast and the Fusions....sheesh no luck on a 9.5 anywhere

I don't know if this applies to everyone but the Karhu website has a promotion where if you buy 2 shoes, the 2nd is 50% off. Right now, there's only the blue/grey fusion, you can wait for the others to drop, so essentially  you could get both for under $200
Thanks btw what's the discount code couldn't find on site

if i wear 9us in airmax1 is it possible to fit 8us karhu arias...??

Well, if it's any help for you, I'm a 10 in AM1/90/Plus and I went with a 9 in Aria because there was no 9.5 where I ordered. Surprisingly, it worked pretty well. I'm also a wide footer and they still worked.

thanks! 
smile.gif

Patta's are nice but the GRs are better. Looking forward to what footpatrol can do next year.

These look like they would have just insane quality, colour blocking is beautiful and I really am feeling the colour ways and collabs they're doing with Patta and Concepts. Hopefully picking some up for Christmas, if not, hopefully gonna try and grab them in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom