Karma is a %+@#*... vol. Whats Goes Around Comes Back

does anyone feel that karma is punching them in the gut?
i know i have did some bad $#!! in my life.... and i know i regret some things.... (you gotta learn to live with regrets)
but i feel that my current situation in life is solely based on my actions from the past

even tho im not the same person i use to be, i still am paying the consequence for what i did in my younger years.

anybody else feel like karma is torturing them.... mind body and soul?

Im agnostic but Karma is something I belive with a true hold. It always comes back cause you do your dirt it will come up at some point. Main reason why I dont@+$% around but Im a self sabotour so life always down for me
smh.gif

Had to walk through that fire my G.

Its a blessing in disguise.

Put life in perspective, now its all about positivity and enlightenment.

Yea karma is a %$!%*... but me i've got to the point where if i do some @@%!... i welcome karma with open arms cuz i already kno its comin back around... ishouldnt be like that... sad i kno
laugh.gif

karma is the only thing related to religion that i believe in. and it can be a B

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

i know i have did some bad $#!! in my life.... and i know i regret some things.... (you gotta learn to live with regrets)
but i feel that my current situation in life is solely based on my actions from the past

even tho im not the same person i use to be, i still am paying the consequence for what i did in my younger years.

this *+@% really helped me at the lowest point of my life..

may i ask what it was you did?

I really dont believe in karma. Things just happen to certain people for a reason, sort of a lesson. God accept murderers, a man take another mans life beforehe was able to get saved. murderer repents and goes to heaven. Wheres karma.

LoveOfTheGame916 wrote:

this *+@% really helped me at the lowest point of my life..

man this song right here..... AND Allure and No Matter What from TIP... are songs that keep my head up.
but its hard cuz i see them now, and they all straight, (except TIP cuz he locked up) but i mean life turned out good for them...... i wonder if it will everturn out good for me?
am i deserving of happiness?
like i have faith in my savior, but sometimes i go into rage and i want to Hulk smash my way through EVERYTHING.... like seriously make a mess out ofeverything and get my goals. but i know in my heart that can only lead to more problems....

I haven't done anything to be severely !+*+@@@ on like I have been lately.
i feel that way sometimes too.... but i can only go back to old stuff.... like i changed a LONG time ago. and i thought that would purify me, andmake me eligble for some good things in life... but to no avail.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I haven't done anything to be severely !+*+@@@ on like I have been lately.

Just been having bad luck lately or something deeper?
Been catching a lot of unnecessary bs from the BM. But when she was outta town she was calling me crying and stressing and #%#! instead of her bum@%# BF. Now she's back in town and we got into it today so that's why I feel used.

Originally Posted by Penofski

may i ask what it was you did?

without getting into specifics..... i will say that i had everything i wanted at one point in life, and i ABUSED it.
from women, money, career, etc....

i went threw a phase when i thought my only answer was violence.... and i did some stupid things.
i ask for forgiveness.... but its almost like its not enough..... i dont know what more i can do, to turn things around.... without forcing the situation.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Check the sig fam.

On some real, real, real....its some crazy historical, spiritual and biological truths out there that too many of us are ignorant.

I hate to sound like I'm preaching and s_...but once you start seeing the world through your third eye...it all starts to make sense.

Especially for my melanated brothers, the universe is changing and the universe is inside of you, so you are experiencing changes. God is divine intelligenceand heaven and hell are mindstates.

A lot of us are experiencing deep s_ right now because the time is at hand. A new cycle is beginning and we all need to get right.

I only think of karma screwing me over in the sense that Buddhists see it. I must've been some sort of @ss in my last life cuz when I reflect on my entirelife I just think it's so uneventful imo and just a series of getting jerked around

Man, things have really got to change for me. I'm caught up going back and forth with feelings and %%!% and it's taking me back to that stressful placethat I shook some months back and I dont like it. Stuff is just not panning out how I thought it would and I really need to realize that %%!% happens and Ineed to make some different moves. I feel it's %#$%%+ up though cause all I wanted to do was "the right thing", %%!% aint always sweet though.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Man, things have really got to change for me. I'm caught up going back and forth with feelings and %%!% and it's taking me back to that stressful place that I shook some months back and I dont like it. Stuff is just not panning out how I thought it would and I really need to realize that %%!% happens and I need to make some different moves. I feel it's %#$%%+ up though cause all I wanted to do was "the right thing", %%!% aint always sweet though.
tired.gif
i totally understand.... especially about wanting to do the right thing..... i thought i was doing it.
but i see people that do the wrong thing, and are better off than me..... and that USE to be me.
its the battle within to not go back to that life or do it and get myself back right again

i fall back on the hope that me continuing to do right is gonna lead to me having something greater than i could imagine..... but !@@$ its hard to see that farahead, when you got 99 problems in your face and only 1 answer....... which is the wrong answer.

I feel you...sometimes you just go through a streak of bad breaks in life.

I'm definitely feeling like my fortune is dictated by my past actions.

I dunno, I'm hoping my luck turns up.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Check the sig fam.

On some real, real, real....its some crazy historical, spiritual and biological truths out there that too many of us are ignorant.

I hate to sound like I'm preaching and s_...but once you start seeing the world through your third eye...it all starts to make sense.

Especially for my melanated brothers, the universe is changing and the universe is inside of you, so you are experiencing changes. God is divine intelligence and heaven and hell are mindstates.

A lot of us are experiencing deep s_ right now because the time is at hand. A new cycle is beginning and we all need to get right.
That's real stuff right there! I see someone else is on some knowledge. I'm experiencing some bad karma as well, but at the same timebecoming more aware and awakened.

I feel ya pain OP.

I haven't caught a break this yr, slowly but surely things have gotten worse and worse. Almost everything you've described pertains to me exceptI'm only 18 but I've learning lessons right now that ppl don't learn until they're 25+. As soon as things start to look like they might begoing well for a day or two something negative ALWAYS happens.

I can truly say I'm at the lowest point I've ever been in my life right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

smh.gif
tired.gif

Check the sig fam.

Especially for my melanated brothers, the universe is changing and the universe is inside of you, so you are experiencing changes. God is divine intelligence and heaven and hell are mindstates.

That's real stuff right there! I see someone else is on some knowledge. I'm experiencing some bad karma as well, but at the same time becoming more aware and awakened.

Yeah HueyP I know what you sayin bout seeing life through the 3rd eye, things start to make sense when you get into deep thoughts about what led up to the badthings you're going through. But as NTFynest stated, I've definetely become more aware/awakened since these negative things have happened but stillthese lessons learned SEEM like they ain't worth the current problems I'm going through.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by NTFynestL

smh.gif
tired.gif

Check the sig fam.

That's real stuff right there! I see someone else is on some knowledge. I'm experiencing some bad karma as well, but at the same time becoming more aware and awakened.

Yeah HueyP I know what you sayin bout seeing life through the 3rd eye, things start to make sense when you get into deep thoughts about what led up to the bad things you're going through. But as NTFynest stated, I've definetely become more aware/awakened since these negative things have happened but still these lessons learned SEEM like they ain't worth the current problems I'm going through.
I'm in the same boat, I've went through a similar situation before but didn't handle things like I should have when everything gotbetter. Anyone feeling like their going through anything remember this "People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chaseidle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to searchwas within."

Truthfully I don't think karma exist. I know people who are straight +*#!+*%% who continue to slide through life with the best of luck. I know people(like my moms) who always try to do the right thing and get screwed over. So no karma is a bunch of b.s. to me.

Back
Top Bottom