Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

^ i know 70% off is a great deal but do you really need 5 pairs of jeans and 5 sweaters?
laugh.gif
I sure hope so..the hell, you want us to rock the same pair of jeans and sweater everyday? what he paid for 10 pieces of clothing would be the same as paying for 1 outfit on any given trip to the mall.. its a come up.
if i ordered 5 sweaters and 5 pairs of jeans they would just end up taking space and not being worn much...so it's really not worth it for me
laugh.gif
I feel you, as ironic as it sounds, I just bought jacketscause it was getting chilly for a minute here in L.A. but they'll be in the closet for the rest of year.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

give it time...this is 71% off...you're spending money but take it from BUDGET BALLER himself...as frugal as I am...you better cop what you can..my dude dunk got a plethora of clothes for 2 bills!
Yeah, but I wonder if they'll go to 80% off. Are they going out of business or just trying to move old products?

These people teasing me now, the jacket wasnt on their website, nows it back up and when I attempt to add to cart I get Internal Server Errors
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

got through the rep page, site should be good then.
laugh.gif
how many rep points did you get?

well i can't get an exact amount right now, but last time i checked, i had around 61500+ pending

therefore around $922 in karmaloop credit
(or around $615+ cash.)

gonna use 2/3 for paypal though, but i won't get it until early february.

i also have more already approved, but it's not much compared to what i've made during the sale.
laugh.gif

THANKS NT.
tongue.gif

I called in, finally got through after almost 10 mins and theyre system is down lol

so you cant even make phone orders, they dont know how long itll be down.

71% off is insane.
Check my sig for a rep code

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

got through the rep page, site should be good then.
laugh.gif
how many rep points did you get?

well i can't get an exact amount right now, but last time i checked, i had around 61500+ pending

therefore around $922 in karmaloop credit
(or around $615+ cash.)

gonna use 2/3 for paypal though, but i won't get it until early february.

i also have more already approved, but it's not much compared to what i've made during the sale.
laugh.gif

THANKS NT.
tongue.gif
so will you be sharing all the wealth back
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom