Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone recommend me a good leather on there? I bought 2 leathers from Artful Dodger and they are thin as hell but soft as flllucckk

marcgrat, im with you. I'v been getting the run around the past 3 days. Sent 2 e-mails and 2 live help session and all im getting is we will get back toyou ASAP. 1 of my items was never packed in the order.

Originally Posted by keepitgully

Once you got 70off, you cant go back to just 30. Whaaack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we're spoiled now

there's nothing left on that site that you would pay the current price for with only 30% off, especially considering how they marked the clearance pricesback up to regular price. 60 to 70% was the appropriate markdown for most of that stuff.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

30% isn't cutting it lol. any other time it'd be a great deal but not after all these other savings...

Word
laugh.gif
I wanted to cop a tee and I was like.......30% off? Thats it...?

ordered on christmas day and i was hoping to see my package in my dorm mail box. still not here.

I order 10 shirts on 12/23, 3 being from Kazbah. I received two of the 3 Kazbah shirts and my other shirts have a tracking number as of 12.28, but UPS says"Billing Information Received" a label was created and once they get the package it will be updated.

its taking forever, i have yet received any of my orders. I ordered on 24, 26, 27. None. SMH
probably my fault for ordering ground.

How many of you guys are getting stuff in the wrong sizes???
I'm hoping all of my stuff comes correct cause I really ain't trying to deal with Karmaloop's CS.

I gotta agree with the rest of ya'll though... 30% off looks boo boo when you been copping stuff for 70% off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maldonado316

I order 10 shirts on 12/23, 3 being from Kazbah. I received two of the 3 Kazbah shirts and my other shirts have a tracking number as of 12.28, but UPS says "Billing Information Received" a label was created and once they get the package it will be updated.
my order from Kazbah is taking forever... still haven't gotten a tracking number yet.

I just got all 3 of my Tee's that i ordered on 12-29....

All right sizes, and a DAMN good deal too
pimp.gif

Good Lookin KL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom