Karmaloop.com Model's SKEET SKEET SKEET

Karmaloop Ladies

laugh.gif
at them money shots

the store is pretty sick.. its on newbury st. in boston where high end stores and restaurants are at.

the dude gets to model because hes the manager there. most of the people that work there model.

the nerdy dude with the glasses works there too. kinda corny

Originally Posted by stiffy978

the store is pretty sick.. its on newbury st. in boston where high end stores and restaurants are at.

the dude gets to model because hes the manager there. most of the people that work there model.

Billy the kid...
grin.gif

ayo, you know Mozes? (he graduated with us, asian...long hair, rocks it in a ponytail or braids sometimes) he's boys with the kid in glasses and he sayshe's pretty chill...son looks like a dweeb but dude's like the ill pothead or something...
laugh.gif

hahaha my man ivan...

what happend to your old name?

yeah i know moses dude came from revere i think?

team yankees? son you are garbage

^c'mon son, you know i gotta rep my team...it's hard enough living in MA being a Yankees fan...
tired.gif

yeah, you got the right person...dude from Revere

and my old name got suspended for a month lol....I don't know if you read that thread with the kid who bought the tiffs and went and returned them, but songot roasted on there and I took part in that shhhh...my OG name should be back in a couple days
happy.gif

Originally Posted by stiffy978

all them are
grin.gif
and whats so sick about the store? i dont seeit...shelves, display case and some racks...something like bodega is "sick"

Jrell... that avy is
laugh.gif
what thread is that from?

anyways more karmaloop broads

OLJK061zoom1.jpg

BD34S1104zoom1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom