Karreuche tran is now single vol. undisputed dime

Some of yall sus as hell. Internet or not it's a lot of things I couldn't type out and press reply lol

Search me on your favorite pronsite, Papi Chulo!

Hawaii 5 inches I assume is the name hehe

10385350.gif

View media item 1456029

View media item 1456030

Last edited:
i definitely have more love for my boo Jhene then i do for KonEdison 

outta the two blasians... its Jhene by a mile 

thats what this thread really should be a Jhene Vs K* thread 
glasses.gif

I'm not worried at all. I was just telling you the truth. A spade is a spade b. You trying to call me a female aint gonna change your sensitivity or how hurt you are or that you posted something stupid and got called out for it by several ppl.

It's pretty clear to everybody that you're feelings are hurt. Hence my post not defending anybody. Just look at your replies. Still lashing out.

:lol: @ me being shoefreak's girl. Don't care for traps.

Dont front for the General
Dont act like you aint on my second string roster papi

:wink:
I'm not with that stuff dude.

:lol: :x

Obviously the is a Karreuche appreciation thread but I'm here to say she is a disputed dime. 7/10. A pretty face only goes so far round these parts

I'm not worried at all. I was just telling you the truth. A spade is a spade b. You trying to call me a female aint gonna change your sensitivity or how hurt you are or that you posted something stupid and got called out for it by several ppl.

It's pretty clear to everybody that you're feelings are hurt. Hence my post not defending anybody. Just look at your replies. Still lashing out.

laugh.gif
@ me being shoefreak's girl. Don't care for traps.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
That dude is a dudette
laugh.gif

:lol: @ me being shoefreak's girl. Don't care for traps.

:wink:

:lol: :x

That dude is a dudette :lol:
Pics or it's a dude pretending to be a chick.

If I don't see no pics they probably got a ****.

It's funny that yall talk about Ketchup having no body but worship these other broads whose body would look just like hers without all the surgery. *shrugs*
Guess if she went under the knife a couple times she'd be undisputed then.

I always thought this, especially with Ariana Grande. She kept it 100 by not 'enhancing' her features to succumb to the pressures placed on her by society. I can respect that over the chicks who have gone under the knife to be accepted.

It's funny that yall talk about Ketchup having no body but worship these other broads whose body would look just like hers without all the surgery. *shrugs*
Guess if she went under the knife a couple times she'd be undisputed then.

I always thought this, especially with Ariana Grande. She kept it 100 by not 'enhancing' her features to succumb to the pressures placed on her by society. I can respect that over the chicks who have gone under the knife to be accepted.

Ariana has to get her parents permission doe

Ariana looked more like an adult at 18 than she does at 21. She's on the other end of the extreme :lol:

Ariana looked more like an adult at 18 than she does at 21. She's on the other end of the extreme :lol:

This :lol: her and the Jenner girls are in the same boat. Kyle Korver >>> the 3 of them. She's extra slim and stuff but at least you don't have to question her age

from an evolutionary standpoint, men are attracted to wide hips, ample bosoms, and generally curvy bodies, just saying

but iono where i was going with that

Back
Top Bottom