Karrisa Shannon sextape will be released

TMZ has learned ... former Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon and her BF, "Smallville" actor Sam Jones, have finally agreed to release their sex tape ... and all it took was cold, hard cash -- that's what she said. Sources close to the couple tell us they both agreed to a deal with Vivid Entertainment when the offer hit the "six-figure range." Steven Hirsch -- the president of Vivid -- tells us, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers." Watch your backs, Paris and Kim K -- sounds like you've got a challenger for the title.

karissa_shannon_2957921.jpg

Spoiler [+]
0823-karissa-shannon-bikini-03-480x720.jpg

TMZ has learned ... former Playboy Playmate Karissa Shannon and her BF, "Smallville" actor Sam Jones, have finally agreed to release their sex tape ... and all it took was cold, hard cash -- that's what she said. Sources close to the couple tell us they both agreed to a deal with Vivid Entertainment when the offer hit the "six-figure range." Steven Hirsch -- the president of Vivid -- tells us, "We are excited to finally distribute this amazing DVD. Not only is it extremely kinky for a celeb sex tape, Karissa is absolutely beautiful. And as for Sam, let's just say he's no 'Smallville.' This is sure to be one of our all-time best sellers." Watch your backs, Paris and Kim K -- sounds like you've got a challenger for the title.

karissa_shannon_2957921.jpg

Spoiler [+]
0823-karissa-shannon-bikini-03-480x720.jpg

Ill watch...................but more pics of the chick. Im not familiar with her and im at work so I cant Google a PB Model.

Ill watch...................but more pics of the chick. Im not familiar with her and im at work so I cant Google a PB Model.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

All of this,
 no filter on google images at work = no way i type her name in without getting fired.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

All of this,
 no filter on google images at work = no way i type her name in without getting fired.

grin.gif
I'm really not looking forward this that much, there are so many sextapes coming out that it is hard getting excited. 

grin.gif
I'm really not looking forward this that much, there are so many sextapes coming out that it is hard getting excited. 

This is what D list celebs do to get to the C list, they release a sex tape.

Then depending on how they can brand themselves after, it could lead to A list.

Back
Top Bottom